2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Feel the Heat (Black Ops Inc., #4)
This topic is about Feel the Heat
Feel the Heat > Question M

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
The final scenes were action packed. Was it a good climax? The identity of the senator behind the security breach revealed someone who had never been introduced in the story. Did it matter?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments Usually I like to guess who the culprit is. In this case, if the Senator had been part of the story, it may have been too obvious that they were the villain.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments All you knew was that it was someone with a top security clearance. Whoever it was it was going to be a tough takedown. It didn't matter that I didn't know exactly who it was until the end.

I thought it was an excellent climax as it was exciting and tense. I especially liked that we got B. J.'s point of view where she was honest about how scared she was as the op was executed.

I normally would like an opportunity to guess the identity of the traitor but she was incidental to the story so it wasn't all that important.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments The biggest surprise for me was that the traitor was female; shows how much I still need to not pre-judge gender in books as well as in life.

How many times have I had someone tell me to ask my doctor if HE would do thus-and-so!!!

Good point, Charlene! FYI, all my doctors are female:)