2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Feel the Heat (Black Ops Inc., #4)
This topic is about Feel the Heat
Feel the Heat > Question F

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
B. J. has a lot of emotional baggage based on her upbringing. Your thoughts about her?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I got that she had an awful childhood and being a military brat is tough, especially when your parents aren't strongly together. But, it was hard for me to have much sympathy as B.J. would rather turn her back on everyone and throw herself a continuous pity party. She would rather live her life alone than open herself up to anyone else.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
I could see how she became a loner but it was tough to accept the degree to which she was emotionally disconnected. I found her perplexing.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments If she was an especially sensitive child, reveling in her father's love [however infrequently he was around], then had the full-time mother described in this book, I can see how she could wrap herself up in a cocoon so tight that she couldn't be rational about it, even though she appeared just cold and standoffish to others.

Of course, she tried my patience over and over, but what did she have to compare an uncertain future with?