Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

The X-Variant (The Guardians, #1)
This topic is about The X-Variant
Author's > Any bloggers interested in a sci-fi tale about a time-traveling girl and a zombie apocalypse?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Cole (rosemarycole) | 1 comments I have recently published The X-Variant, book one of my new sci-fi series The Guardians and I'm always looking for more reviews.

With her peaceful utopian world crumbling and humanity’s very existence under threat, Kala must travel back in time to 2079—when a synthetic viral pandemic is raging across the globe—in a desperate attempt to change the course of the future.

Check out the 4 and 5-star reviews I've already garnered on Amazon and read an excerpt on my website.

For anyone looking to support a new author, downloads/reviews/shares would be greatly appreciated. The eBook is only 99c on Amazon now through Monday 5/29. I'd also love some Follows on my Amazon and Goodreads author pages.

Reviewers and bloggers, PM me here or email me through the link on the contact page of my website.

Thanks and happy reading!

Rose

message 2: by Myra (new)

Myra (ohjustbooks) | 21 comments Hi Rosemary, I know this is a month old post, but are you still seeking reviews? If yes, DM :) it sounds really interesting