Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23)
This topic is about Turbo Twenty-Three
Serieses! > combine???

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 15 comments on the page "all editions" there appear fifteen listings, many of which seem to be duplicates, as all indicate the same publication date ...

message 2: by Gerd (new)

Gerd | 1044 comments Far as I can tell the entries are correct, they all have different ISBNs.

message 3: by Art (aka Whistler Reads) (last edited May 28, 2017 03:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 15 comments same deal
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
the only difference between the two listings seems be be in the number of pages ... and they both go to the same page on amazon ... so why are they separate???

I'm trying to understand how this works ... another difference is the number of ratings, which also have different averages ... seems to me ratings average should include ALL ...

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6177 comments All have different asin..

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23150 comments And the 2 kindle editions of Poison Promise don't go to the same Amazon page.

As I'm not in the US I can tell the difference as it will only let me buy one of them and not the other.

message 6: by Gerd (new)

Gerd | 1044 comments Art (Posting elsewhere as Whistler Reads) wrote: "same deal
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... the only difference between the two listings seems be be in the number of pages ..."

Page numbers can differ from version to version, the two kindle editions have differing ASINS, maybe they are UK and US editions, not sure how exactly Amazon handles ASIN.

The averages given there are for each version based on the ratings it got, the main page for the book shows the average of all ratings all versions got.

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 15 comments Thanks, @Lachgas, @Sandra, @Gerd, I appreciate your time.