Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Services > SEEKING SCI-FI/FANTASY AUTHORS TO INTERVIEW

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. Z. (last edited May 27, 2017 12:05PM) (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments Hello, dear authors!

I share one author interview on my blog per month. I am seeking authors to interview for August, September, October, and November. If you have a book coming out in one of those months, this is a fantastic opportunity to boost your numbers early!

Here are the details:

1. I do research before writing my questions. All the questions will be unique to you, and they won't be questions you've answered a million times before.

2. Yes, of course, I will link to your Amazon and social media pages.

3. Questions may focus on your writing process, your marketing strategies, your worldbuilding, or anything unique about your writing life.

4. I would LOVE a chance to record audio interviews via phone or Skype, but if you'd rather just have me send you some questions and you send back the answers, that's fine too. I'll send you all the questions in advance either way.

5. You'll have a chance to approval the blog in finished form before it goes live.

If you're interested or have any questions, please let me know here!

Thanks!
Jazzi

message 2: by Winston (new)

Winston Yellick | 6 comments Hello.

Im a fairly new author who specializes in LGBT fantasy, syfy, and horror. I have two books published, one a dark coming of age, the other the first in a series i am working on.

I would really like to get my name out there. If you think either of my books are interesting i would greatly like to speak with you.

Thanks, good reading.

Into The Void

Weird and Wild Chronicles: May the Faytes be kind File 1

message 3: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Teller (rebekah_teller) | 17 comments My husband is dark fantasy indie author Jesse Teller. He has a new book coming out in October so any of those months would be great for him.

message 4: by J. Z. (new)

J. Z. Kelley (jzkelley) | 7 comments Great! Let me do some research, and I'll get in touch with all of you by PM.

To everyone else who might be interested,

I am currently full through the end of October, but if you're willing to wait for your interview to be posted in November or December, I'd love to hear from you!