The Readers discussion

Episode Discussions > Slight Delay With the Latest Episode

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon (new)

Simon (savidgereads) | 449 comments Mod
Hi everyone.

Just a quick note from me to you all about this weeks episode as it will be delayed until next week. After the events of Monday in Manchester and the loss of someone I know, which I don't want to go into and haven't discussed online, I have been in much need of some time out after work.

It will be back next Wednesday.

Simon

message 2: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lynellaloo) | 7 comments ❤️we will be here when you are ready. The event in Manchester is tragic. I'm so sorry for your loss.

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamie_loves_libraries) Very sorry for that tragedy and all who were touched by it.

message 4: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ All of us have heavy hearts for the tragedy in Manchester.

I'm sorry for your loss.

message 5: by Mimi (new)

Mimi | 9 comments I'm so sorry.

message 6: by Robin Bo (new)

Robin Bo (robideg) | 29 comments Big hugs!

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly (hglightly) | 17 comments So very sorry, Simon.

message 8: by Phyllis (new)

Phyllis | 4 comments I am so sorry for your loss, Simon.

message 9: by Carol (new)

Carol (ckubala) | 70 comments Your friends in the States are thinking of you Simon. Very sorry that you lost someone dear to you in this act of terrorism.

message 10: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (goodreadscomdawn_irena) | 27 comments June 6, 2017

Simon ~ I just saw the news about your friend . I am thinking of you and praying for you . I can't help but saying one thing that I heard that of all people , Justin Bieber , said at that concert . He sounded sincere and told the crowd who could not say as normally , " I am sorry for your loss, because your loved ones were taken from you and that makes a difference "! I do agree they were taken before their time . I do think some step in our stages of grief is anger. I think people everywhere are reaching that point of anger. Our regular means of fighting and getting rid of these people who are preying on innocents are going to have to change . Whether we want to admit it or not , there are people funding this organization ( follow the money) and they are sophisticated enough to know our society well enough to predict our behavior and use technology very well. They also know how to use the not so educated soldiers to fight their battles using manipulation and training from somewhere .

I know this doesn't help your sorrow , Simon , but we all love you . You are a wonderful and good person . Everyone is thinking of you , praying for you, and hoping you will find peace within your soul soon .
❤️Dawn