YA and Beyond discussion

TOP 5 > top 5- books with the word dark in the title

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 26, 2017 09:28AM) (new)

Spesific but doable.

my list:

Dark Days (Skulduggery Pleasant, #4) by Derek Landy
The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen, #1) by Alison Goodman Darker Days (The Darker Agency, #1) by Jus Accardo The Dark Unwinding (The Dark Unwinding, #1) by Sharon Cameron Darkest Hour (The Mediator, #4) by Meg Cabot

message 2: by AshB (last edited May 25, 2017 01:35PM) (new)

AshB The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1) by Karina Halle Darkness of Light (Darkness, #1) by Stacey Marie Brown The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

I need to think on the last one...

message 4: by Elora (new)

Elora Mitchell | 578 comments Bwahahahaha. Love this one! Now I need to see if I've read any books with that word in the title...

message 5: by Heidi (Yup. Still here.) (last edited May 26, 2017 09:27AM) (new)

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 6961 comments Mod
You can search your books for the word dark Elora. I did and found Darkfever Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning , The Dark Divine The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain , and Darkest Hour Darkest Hour (The Mediator, #4) by Meg Cabot

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 1572 comments Fun one!
A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) by Robin LaFevers Darke (Septimus Heap, #6) by Angie Sage For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1) by Diana Peterfreund

message 7: by Elora (new)

Elora Mitchell | 578 comments Heidi (Yup. Still here.) wrote: "You can search your books for the word dark Elora. I did and found DarkfeverDarkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning , The Dark DivineThe Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain, and [book..."

Thanks! I never knew. :)

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 6961 comments Mod
Me either Elora! Just learned it myself :)