What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Vampire book/human slave. [s]

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dyantha (last edited May 25, 2017 11:59AM) (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments don't know much about the book because I just started it, but can't find the book anywhere..

Humans know about vampire's and live in their house a slaves.
So this girl is a human girl beautiful and a virgin. Higher standard vampire's get their own little town to control.. She lives in the house of a vampire with more humans who are basically sex slaves.. The girls blood has something special it tastes amazing. The vampire the girl lives with a of a high standers but not the highest. When other vampires come and visit him (they are like a sort of counsel) one of the higher vampires has an interest in her and takes her with him..

It is def not much but that is all I know.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather | 178 comments This sounds like another thread I was reading in this group not too long ago, but I can't find it right now.

message 3: by Dyantha (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments Heather wrote: "This sounds like another thread I was reading in this group not too long ago, but I can't find it right now."

I will start lookin in the threads, If you do find it will you please let me know!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (med0ra) | 439 comments Heather wrote: "This sounds like another thread I was reading in this group not too long ago, but I can't find it right now."

Is this the thread?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Dyantha (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments Lisa wrote: "Heather wrote: "This sounds like another thread I was reading in this group not too long ago, but I can't find it right now."

Is this the thread?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

no that is not it but thank you, as far as I know there are no zombies in it

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather | 178 comments Lisa wrote: "Heather wrote: "This sounds like another thread I was reading in this group not too long ago, but I can't find it right now."

Is this the thread?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

Yeah, that was the one. Glad to know I wasn't imagining it!

message 7: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments A shade of vampire by Bella Forrest

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 851 comments A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1) by Bella Forrest - for Luci's suggestion.

And frankly I thought of it too, yet I couldn't remember the name so thanks Luci!

message 9: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments You're lost welcome :) hope it is the book the OP is looking for :)

message 11: by Dyantha (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments Luci wrote: "You're lost welcome :) hope it is the book the OP is looking for :)"

It is not but thank you!

message 13: by Dyantha (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments Luci wrote: "Blood Rights by Kristen Painter by Kristen Painter

Shadow Kin (The Half-Light City, #1) by M.J. Scott by M.J. Scott"

not those either But thanks!

message 14: by Dyantha (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments up!!!

message 15: by Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ (last edited Aug 06, 2017 02:42PM) (new)

Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ | 176 comments Wordless ? (Except the vampire has to buy her rather than being able to just take her)

message 16: by Dyantha (new)

Dyantha Bogerd | 47 comments Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ wrote: "Wordless ? (Except the vampire has to buy her rather than being able to just take her)"

Yes that is it thanks!