I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > In search for books like This Man series

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments I'm searching for books like This Man series... any suggestions? I like OTT Alpha Males that know what they want.

Mindy Lou's Book Review | 181 comments I just finished The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley, #1) by Devney Perry and he reminded me of a toned down version of Jesse.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments Mindy Lou's Book Reviews wrote: "I just finished The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley, #1) by Devney Perry and he reminded me of a toned down version of Jesse."
Thanks

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments one night trilogy by jodi ellen malpas ❤
i think coz of the same author this book gave me the same this man vibes :D

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments Ashi-the hopeless romantic ;D wrote: "one night trilogy by jodi ellen malpas ❤
i think coz of the same author this book gave me the same this man vibes :D"

Thank you!

message 6: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Smith (mcbsmiths) | 13 comments ANY KRISTEN ASHLEY BOOKS- ROCK CHICKS SERIES WAS GREAT

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments Colleen wrote: "ANY KRISTEN ASHLEY BOOKS- ROCK CHICKS SERIES WAS GREAT"
thanks

message 8: by SMR (new)

SMR (smrgrey) | 4 comments The Professional Series by Kresley Cole

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments SMR wrote: "The Professional Series by Kresley Cole"

Thanks

message 10: by Elif (last edited May 30, 2017 11:55PM) (new)

Elif | 12 comments I'm looking for a new Jesse or Gideon too...;))

message 11: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments Have you read The Deep End because it was just an ok read for me but The Farthest Edge is spectacular! I have an arc so book 2 isn't out yet, but you want to read book one for the back story. Then book 2 gets so much better, I can't wait for book 3

message 12: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments Elif wrote: "I'm looking for a new Jesse or Gideon too...;))"

:) I'm having withdraws.

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Taylor Clark | 14 comments Joyce wrote: "Have you read The Deep End because it was just an ok read for me but The Farthest Edge is spectacular! I have an arc so book 2 isn't out yet, but you want to read bo..."
Thank you