Authors & Reviewers discussion

Fantasy > Apocalyptic Fantasy series: THE LAST ARCHANGEL (The Hellearth Saga)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trevor (last edited May 25, 2017 07:19AM) (new)

Trevor Gates (trevorgates) | 8 comments The seas run rotten, polluted by the flesh of millions...
The skies grow black and the land barren with grief...
The dunes of sand stained with the blood of the damned...

In the midst of the Apocalyptic War, Hell and its forces have consumed the earth in an unprecedented chain of events--perpetuated by mankind’s own evil endeavors. Out of the chaos descended Earth’s final hope for Salvation: The Archangels.

A young knight, Adrian Evangelista, stands at the brink of warfare where all will be tested. Can he muster the strength to face the very forces of Hell, save his love ones, and bring about the End of Days? Can the lone survivors of mankind withstand the insurmountable terror of the vile Hellsworn Legions? Will the armies of the dead consume the land?

Read and find out. Reviews are most welcome.

message 2: by Judi (new)

Judi Easley Trevor, I noticed that your book is only in paperback right now. I read on a Kindle. Are you able to send me a .mobi format copy of the book so I can read and review it?
Judi

message 3: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Gates (trevorgates) | 8 comments Judi wrote: "Trevor, I noticed that your book is only in paperback right now. I read on a Kindle. Are you able to send me a .mobi format copy of the book so I can read and review it?
Judi"

oh right. the kindle version should be up within the next day or so. I can message you when it is live.