it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > i want you to be alive

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by roshay (last edited Jul 02, 2017 09:16AM) (new)

roshay (sadderdaze)

hello frens it's your local burden, shrishti, here to start her new journal where all she plans to do is mope about fictional characters and indie bands for the rest of summer.

feel free to comment

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments I would think everyone is beautiful on the inside even if they aren't beautiful on the outside XD

message 4: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) jac wrote: "relatable title"

thanks m8

message 5: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) the only other group that im a part of on goodreads is the percy jackson fan club and i don't want the irony that i kinda heavily dislike those books now, to be lost on anyone

message 6: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) | 3458 comments If you're in a Percy Jackson Fan Club, and you dislike the books strongly.....isn't that.....reverse or confusing?

message 7: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Trey wrote: "If you're in a Percy Jackson Fan Club, and you dislike the books strongly.....isn't that.....reverse or confusing?"

yep. refer to: the word 'irony'. it was like the first group i ever joined on goodreads... about 6 years ago i think? or maybe 5. im not active on it or anything, i just don't exit it. cause memories. and for frens. and irony.

message 8: by Trey (new)

Trey (trelasd44) | 3458 comments shrishti wrote: "Trey wrote: "If you're in a Percy Jackson Fan Club, and you dislike the books strongly.....isn't that.....reverse or confusing?"

yep. refer to: the word 'irony'. it was like the first group i ever..."

Ah, that's reasonable.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4602 comments shrishti wrote: "C Y N O N I C wrote: "I would think everyone is beautiful on the inside even if they aren't beautiful on the outside XD"

it's not that deep though lmao i have the same insecurities as every other ..."

Well it depends on the person. Someone can be beautiful on the outside but deep down they're really cruel

message 10: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) C Y N O N I C wrote: "shrishti wrote: "C Y N O N I C wrote: "I would think everyone is beautiful on the inside even if they aren't beautiful on the outside XD"

it's not that deep though lmao i have the same insecuritie..."

true

message 11: by roshay (last edited May 25, 2017 11:30AM) (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) y'all im introducing my mid '00s born cousins to high school musical right now i rlly fucking love life

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

shrishti wrote: "ya'll im introducing my mid '00s born cousins to high school musical right now i rlly fucking love life"

LIFE IS FABULOUS!

message 13: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) YES YES IT IS
also i can't believe i wrote "ya'll." ew.

message 14: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) can you believe i clocked an entire 6 hours of sleep last night? me either.

message 15: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) sry abt 3 days of inactivity except not tHat sry because they were beautiful days full of gr8 food, my neighbour totoro, introducing 13-year-old-cousin to haikyuu!!, swimming in hotels, guardians of the galaxy vol 2 and the most beautiful oisuga fics the world has evet seen (oisuga is prolly one of my fav rarepairs now that ive read those beauties,, canonically there's still ehh to me especially since iwaoi is endgame as we can All agree)

message 16: by roshay (last edited May 27, 2017 09:32PM) (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) by canonically i mean that their personalities wouldn't fit at all if you reallllly think abt it. some rarepairs only make sense in fanfic

message 17: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) "After their trip to Antarctica they somehow kept in touch. He had no clue how Sugawara got his number. Oikawa was determined not to speak to him at all but ended up pestering Sugawara every day. His train of thought was surely if he showed his most annoying side, maybe even his ugliest side, Sugawara would leave him alone. To his horror Sugawara only laughed and joked with him. What disturbed him even more was the fact he enjoyed it and he grew comfortable with Sugawara's acceptance. All the while he screamed in his head, What's wrong with you? I'm literal garbage!"

what's your name, colourlesszero

same, oikawa. same.

message 18: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) is anyone else reading lord of shadows and ready to call the police at any given point in the book

message 19: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) lord of shadows is actual crack. if i hadn't been swamped with other commitments i wouldve read it in a couple days or sth.

message 20: by roshay (last edited Jun 03, 2017 10:53AM) (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) dude so i have this friend whose mum teaches at the only design university in the city and she got me into an internship program yay

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 686 comments Are you ok? :) <3 I hope you feel better

message 22: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Dhamma wrote: "Are you ok? :) <3 I hope you feel better"

ah yes im fine, thank you so much!

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 686 comments Stuff like that frustrates me too >.< But one good thing is that you recognize how ridiculous it is--that means you're more understanding and not so quick to judge <3

message 24: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) wrote: "Stuff like that frustrates me too >.< But one good thing is that you recognize how ridiculous it is--that means you're more understanding and not so quick to judge <3"

thank you! it's kind of you to say that

message 25: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) lmao

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 686 comments It's wonderful xD

message 27: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) i would readily stab multiple human beings right now if it meant i could have a plate of sushi

message 28: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) penetrator chris is a cheating fuckboy but he's also such a cute child ugh i wish his clip had more to it than just him and eva

message 29: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) shrishti wrote: "i would readily stab multiple human beings right now if it meant i could have a plate of sushi"

thats it fuckers im going to the mall today to return a pair of espadrilles and then im gonna use that money to get a bento and plate of sushi mmmmm