Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Shout It Out! Self- Promotions > French Edition of Pepe Builds a Nest Now Available

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments The French edition of my illustrated children’s storybook on bullying and making the right decisions, Pepe Builds a Nest, is now available. Titled Pepe Construit un Nid, the book, in paperback, just went “live” on Amazon. It can be found here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1546453237

It joins the English and Spanish editions of this delightful book for children K-3 about Pepe, a penguin, who confronts a bully, Otto, who is stealing the stones Pepe is using to build his first next. (The English edition also is available as an eBook for Kindle.)

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4588 comments Mod
toutes nos félicitations

message 3: by Theodore (last edited May 24, 2017 07:01AM) (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments Theodore wrote: "The French edition of my illustrated children’s storybook on bullying and making the right decisions, Pepe Builds a Nest, is now available. Titled Pepe Construit un Nid, the book, in paperback, jus..."

OMG, you are something else! Thanks so much.

A woman in the gym, who purchased the set in English, came up to me this morning and insisted that I create an edition in Italian for her family. I told her I needed an editor, and she offered up her 21-year-old niece, who is fluent in the language. So, I guess we might see that edition soon as well. What's next? Mandarin?

message 4: by Carole (new)

为什么不
Wèishéme bù

message 5: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments Carole wrote: "为什么不
Wèishéme bù"

You are BAD!!!!!!!

message 6: by Carole (new)

Ich kenne

message 7: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments Carole wrote: "Ich kenne"

I can't stoop laughing.

Just got my e-mail back. Nothing but problems with Comcast since last November, when they changed their e-mail software. Now, I call them every time and demand a refund, even if it's just an hour's outage. I also ask to be called for my "opinion" of their service. Sooner or later they will get the message.

message 8: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Jackson (authorrljackson) | 856 comments Mod
Lol Theo I used to work in the finance department there. I know you're pain on a whole other level.

message 9: by Theodore (last edited May 24, 2017 02:36PM) (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments R.L. wrote: "Lol Theo I used to work in the finance department there. I know you're pain on a whole other level."

LOL I'll bet you do. Apparently, they installed a new e-mail platform last November (or upgraded their then-current platform), and have been patching it ever since. For more than ten years the old system was working perfectly, and then, they had to "fix" it. Scheesch. It breaks at least once every week or two. Can't anyone play this ballgame? Two tomato cans and a string work better at times.

message 10: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Jackson (authorrljackson) | 856 comments Mod
Lmao!

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread