All the Books! discussion

All the TV shows! > Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
Has anyone started this series yet? I hear it's WAY better than the movie... and that it definitely strays from the books.

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I forgot all about this show. I intended to watch. Maybe I will look into it.

message 3: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
Yeah I have it ready to go, but I just kept watching other shows. I need to get started on this one. We're already 2 or 3 seasons in.

message 4: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments Geeze, how did time fly so fast?

message 5: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Reynolds (smarlar) | 69 comments I finished the first 2 seasons (I think there are only 2 at the moment, at least on Hulu). Definitely enjoy them, but they may as well be their own thing as they don't follow the books at all! The second book in the Dark Artifices series is also out now!

message 6: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
The 100 did the same thing - stray from the books. That could be a good thing though, seeing as how the movie was just awful. lol.

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Reynolds (smarlar) | 69 comments True. I just wish they didn't kill off characters that are alive even at the end of the book series. Better casting was needed for the movie for sure though!

message 8: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
Ok, I think I'm FINALLY going to start this show next week.

message 9: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 2535 comments I totally forgot about this show.

message 10: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
I did too, but I really need to get started on it now that I've caught up on other shows.

message 11: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
I'm FINALLY starting this show! Already this is better than the movie was.

message 12: by Sara, The Meme Mod! (new)

Sara | 3890 comments Mod
I am struggling to get past the third season now. The first season was great, but then things started to take a turn for the weird.

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Melanie I've seen the first one. I want to start watching Season 2 soon!

message 14: by Marnee (new)

Marnee (marnee1369) I unfortunately didn't enjoy this series of Cassandra Clair books, I did enjoy the infernal devices but not the mortal instruments. I didn't like the movie and by what ive seen of the episodes (only seen 3 before I got sick of my partner whinging at me) I will grow bored with them quickly. I am going to try her other shadow hunter books cause like I said I enjoyed the infernal devices just not the mortal instruments series.