Modern Tales of Na Fianna Read Along discussion

Fun Stuff > Ask Eamon and Killian

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel West | 97 comments Mod
Just for fun, you can also ask Eamon and Killian anything. Whether you like it or not, they will answer.

message 2: by Merenwen (new)

Merenwen Inglorion | 6 comments Okay, this one is a bit...silly...but for whatever reason I want to know. :P

Do either of you like tater-tots?

message 3: by Hazel (new)

Eamon: Of course, who does not like tater-tots?

Killian: Not to be a stereotype, but Irish people do love potatoes, therefor, anything having to do with potatoes, is very much accepted.

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments *is Irish and loves potatoes* ...Guilty. XD

message 5: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments What is your favorite quality about each other? :)

message 6: by Hazel (new)

*look at each other*

Killian: Well, he's less good-looking than I am, so by comparison, I am always the best looking guy in the room.

Eamon: Funny, I was going to say the same thing. Okay, Killie, you have to plug your ears for this--see, I would say that it's his unending loyalty, but that would give him a bigger head than he already has.

Killian: Your turn to plug your ears, Ea--So, despite his many faults and character flaws, he is a good king, and a good friend. And that officially enough of the chick flick moments for one day.

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments Thank you! Love your answers! :D *dying laughing over the best-looking-guy-in-room thing*

message 8: by Hazel (new)

Killian: Well, I am. Obviously.

Eamon: Sure.

Killian: Who scored a girl first, Your Royal Fashion Accident?

message 9: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments Hazel wrote: "Killian: Well, I am. Obviously.

Eamon: Sure.

Killian: Who scored a girl first, Your Royal Fashion Accident?"

XD XD XD
(I . . . I . . . do not even know how to respond to all the levels of hilarity in this post so I will just leave it at that. XD)

message 10: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 24 comments Royal Fashion Accident....

message 11: by Hazel (new)

Killian: Deborah, I think you should respond with the simple fact that we are brilliant. Well, at least I am.

message 12: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments Hazel wrote: "Killian: Deborah, I think you should respond with the simple fact that we are brilliant. Well, at least I am."

You are BOTH brilliant. Plural. And don't you forget it. ;)

message 13: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments Abigail H. wrote: "Royal Fashion Accident...."

(I knoooow. My favorite! XD)

message 14: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Rodda (rjrodda) | 9 comments Ha ha

message 15: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Rodda (rjrodda) | 9 comments So I have a question. How will Eamon being married change Eamon and Killian's relationship?

message 16: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 35 comments Rebekah wrote: "So I have a question. How will Eamon being married change Eamon and Killian's relationship?"

Oooh, good one! :)

message 17: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Leskey (reconditestaff) | 8 comments What are your thoughts on thunderstorms?

message 18: by Hazel (new)

Rebekah wrote: "So I have a question. How will Eamon being married change Eamon and Killian's relationship?"

Killian: Wait…this will change our relationship?

Eamon: Well--unfortunately--aside from the honey moon, he's still practically glued to me. Considering his position, it's not really practical to see him less than usual.

Killian: What he means is nothing has changed. Just because we're both married now, doesn't mean that our relationship has to change.

Eamon: we still do things together. Practice in the lists, go our with our men.

Killian: Though sometimes I do have to interrupt Breamon cuddle sessions in the library for important business. That is trying to our personal relationship.

message 19: by Hazel (new)

Joseph wrote: "What are your thoughts on thunderstorms?"

Eamon: I rather like them. It's a good excuse to hide away in the library with something warm to drink and read for hours.

Killian: As long as I don't have to be out in them, I don't mind them over much. Have you tried to hike with wet leather pants?

message 20: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Leskey (reconditestaff) | 8 comments Hazel wrote: "Joseph wrote: "What are your thoughts on thunderstorms?"

Eamon: I rather like them. It's a good excuse to hide away in the library with something warm to drink and read for hours.

Killian: As lon..."

Grand. I am very well fond of them myself. And no… actually, I don't believe I have ever hiked… or worn leather pants.

But, as for a slightly less important question, what would you think if, say, there happened to be this book that recorded all your dialogue, thoughts, and emotions?

message 21: by Hazel (new)

Joseph wrote: "Hazel wrote: "Joseph wrote: "What are your thoughts on thunderstorms?"

K..."

Killian: Oh no, we're not going into the meta thing. That never ends well for anyone.

Eamon: The less we ask about that the better.

Killian: The next thing you know there are creepy stalker fans who show up at your door and will not stop hugging/touching you.

message 22: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Leskey (reconditestaff) | 8 comments Hazel wrote: "Joseph wrote: "Hazel wrote: "Joseph wrote: "What are your thoughts on thunderstorms?"

Eamon: I rather like them. It's a good excuse to hide away in the library with something warm to drink and rea..."

Right-o.

message 23: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Rodda (rjrodda) | 9 comments *smiles* So what will Killian insist Bree's role is now?

message 24: by Hazel (new)

Rebekah wrote: "*smiles* So what will Killian insist Bree's role is now?"

Killian: As in after the events of Samhain? Well, I would say that it is finally someone else's first and foremost job to keep His Royal Accident safe so I can spend some time with my own wife, thank you very much!