What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Man in the Empty Suit
This topic is about Man in the Empty Suit
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Time travel-guy met a lot of himself in a bar. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azee (new) - added it

Azee | 6 comments I'm sorry if this is a wrong thread but I am yet used to this website. I am looking for a book that I read reviews of before and I can't remember what it was called.

So the book is about time travel and it was an adult novel not a YA or anything. It's about a man who everytime his birthday, he will time travel or something and land in a bar where he will meet his other selves from other years. And he will have a chat with them or something. I think the book cover is a man with the top hat. I might be wrong tho.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 22 comments I have no idea what the book is, I'm just here to reassure you that your post is on the right thread :)

message 4: by Justanotherbiblophile (last edited May 23, 2017 05:45AM) (new)

Justanotherbiblophile | 1709 comments There was a floating self-party (drinking, involved), in The Man Who Folded Himself. Very adult book.

message 5: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Ashley wrote: "Man in the Empty Suit ?"

That sounds like it to me. I'm curious if that's the one the OP is referring to. And if not, thanks for mentioning it because I want to read it regardless. :)

message 6: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2040 comments Justanotherbiblophile wrote: "There was a floating self-party (drinking, involved), in The Man Who Folded Himself. Very adult book."

That's the one I thought of.

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2040 comments Bump

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Bumping since Azee posted recently.

message 9: by Azee (new) - added it

Azee | 6 comments Wow came back to this thread after a long time hahah. Thanks guys! The Man in the empty suit was exactly what I was looking for!

message 10: by Kris (last edited Aug 06, 2019 01:05PM) (new)

Kris | 32294 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Azee. Thanks for the update.