SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Member showcase A through G > C.H. Clepitt - Author of Badgers and possibly Zombies

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments Hi everyone! This is my first time ever posting in a group, so I hope I'm getting it right! I write across multiple genres, including, comedy, fantasy and sci fi. I won't go into too much detail here, as you can read all about me on my author bio, if you are so inclined.

I am trying to get more involved here, as I know that lots of people use it, but I am still getting my head around it, so please bear with! I am hoping to be able to discuss books and reading as well as writing with like minded people. Feel free to say hello or ask me anything you would like to know.

Thanks for reading.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hi CH, welcome to the showcase. I write in those same genres. Feel free to look around and to go into as much detail as you like on this thread. I know Goodreads can be daunting, but you picked a good starting point. ;-)

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Jago | 1015 comments Hi Badge

message 4: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments Jane wrote: "Hi Badge"Hi pal! Nice to see some familiar feet! Told ya I was trying to get more involved.

message 5: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments Christina wrote: "Hi CH, welcome to the showcase. I write in those same genres. Feel free to look around and to go into as much detail as you like on this thread. I know Goodreads can be daunting, but you picked a g..."

Thanks. It's nice to be here. I'll try to contribute where I can. :-)

message 6: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 41 comments Badger's in da house lol!

message 7: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments L.N. wrote: "Badger's in da house lol!"
So in da house! ;-)

message 8: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 41 comments Yeah!!!

message 9: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments L.N. wrote: "Yeah!!!" There's no option to "like" here. Are there at least smilies? :-)

message 10: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments C.H. wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Yeah!!!" There's no option to "like" here. Are there at least smilies? :-)"

Nooooooooooooooo!

message 11: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 41 comments C.H. wrote: "C.H. wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Yeah!!!" There's no option to "like" here. Are there at least smilies? :-)"

Nooooooooooooooo!"

Fraid not.....arghhhh! We have to improvise lol

message 12: by C.H. (new)

C.H. Clepitt (CHClepitt) | 8 comments L.N. wrote: "C.H. wrote: "C.H. wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Yeah!!!" There's no option to "like" here. Are there at least smilies? :-)"

Nooooooooooooooo!"

Fraid not.....arghhhh! We have to improvise lol"

Is there at least cake?

message 13: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 41 comments C.H. wrote: "L.N. wrote: "C.H. wrote: "C.H. wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Yeah!!!" There's no option to "like" here. Are there at least smilies? :-)"

Nooooooooooooooo!"

Fraid not.....arghhhh! We have to improvise lol"..."

Now, that I can do lol!