What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Clean Romance about a Marriage of Convenience Between Two College Students. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 2 comments I read this book a year or two ago about two college students that happen to meet outside their apartments. Within a short amount of time they both find themselves unable to pay for their college education and decide to marry each other at the courthouse so they can receive college grant money. The relationship is strictly professional (this is a clean romance after all).
It seems like at some point they win some kind of competition and get to live in this mansion for free....and I also think the husband has some crazy girlfriend.
Anywho...they end up falling for each other. Anyone able to tell me what this book is called?! Or the author?! I don't remember if it was a Christian romance, but I do remember it was a wholesome novel. Much thanks!

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

message 3: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 2 comments Oh my goodness! Yes!!! Thank you so much! I've been driving myself crazy trying to remember character names, possible titles, anything! You just saved me from eternal frustration with my very forgetful brain. Thank you!