Tʜᴇ Bʀᴏᴋᴇɴ Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose ♥, Long live the Queen (last edited May 21, 2017 09:32AM) (new)

Rose ♥ | 90 comments Mod
You must sign your name to these rules before you may roleplay.

I.
Please be kind. No cyberbullying in any way will be tolerated, and if you are seen mistreating another member in this group, you will be kicked out immediately. We are all here for one reason, to have fun roleplaying, so let's all just get along.

II.
This is an advanced roleplay! This means your characters and roleplay posts must be descriptive. Characters should have personalities about two paragraphs long at least, and should all have more than one flaw. Any characters seen as a Mary Sue or John Doe (basic, perfect character) will not be accepted. All roleplay posts must be at least three sentences long (or longer!). If you are found writing one-liners, you will be asked to correct yourself first, and have your post(s) deleted second.

III.
You may not roleplay until your character has been approved by a Moderator, nor until you have signed these rules.

IV.
Please leave the duty of answering questions and correcting one-liners or any other roleplaying/character issues to the Moderators.

V.
Have fun! Don't get too caught up in these rules, they really aren't that difficult to follow. And your Mods are all very understanding, so don't be afraid to ask us questions or let us know why you're having trouble. I, myself, am always available to PM and am always happy to talk, even if it's not group related.

message 2: by Kikki, I'm a smol prince who needs lotsa love (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 54 comments Mod
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good ;)

message 3: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited May 30, 2017 07:20PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 8 comments
I agree to the terms above

message 4: by Rose ♥, Long live the Queen (new)

Rose ♥ | 90 comments Mod
Oh right me too
~ Rose

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 9 commentsfiend .

message 6: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 37 commentsjuno

message 7: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚mar

message 8: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles — BubbleWaffles

ҠƐᑎṖᗩĪ❤ (kenpaio) | 3 comments ~kenpai ❤