✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Xavier and Daniel Damn Howell

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Here we go.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yay! So any ideas?

message 3: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments All I've got is church boy and like, bad boy, or something.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hmm, I could try that

message 5: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Alrighty. Do you mind if I'm the church boy?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'm not good at playing bad boys, I don't know why, but I guess I could try

message 7: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments It's fine if you want to be they church boy. I can do either.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I've never tried playing as the church boy, I would like to play as him, but if you much prefer I can play the bad boy.

message 9: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I'll play the bad boy. ^_^ Its okay.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) As long as it's alright, then shall we make characters? what should the age group be?

message 11: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I think high school considering that would create the most drama.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ooh, it totally would. XD alrighty then, shall we?

message 13: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Sure. Simple characters?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah that's fine

message 15: by Xavier (last edited May 23, 2017 04:53AM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Name: Nicholas Braden Harper
Nickname: Nic
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Height: 6' 0"

message 16: by j a m m e s (last edited May 20, 2017 06:48PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
[ name ] Watson Jackson Cromwell
[ nicknames ] Wat, Wats, Watty, Jack, Jackie, Crom
[ age ] Seventeen
[ gender ] Male
[ sexuality ] Homosexual - closeted

[ appearance ]

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"

message 17: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments My characters eyes are amber. Idk why I didn't put that on there. You ready?

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yup! So ready!

message 19: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Can you start? I'm working on something.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, where should we start? do they know each other? are they close at all?

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments I think maybe their parents should know each other and so maybe they have been around each other for a while but don't really consider each other friends.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) okay, where should we start the roleplay?

message 23: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments School or maybe they're at a church function.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) what's a church function?

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Something like a church potluck or something. Something where the church comes together to do something with one another.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ah okay, it's been awhile since my atheist self has been to a church XD, I don't remember quite a lot of things.

So let's say the church is doing something like a community barbecue? Would that work?

message 27: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Yeah, that's fine. :)

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright then, I'll try my best to start us off good.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

Watson was glad when the church he'd decided to throw the annual community barbecue this year, despite all the incidents that have been happening the past few years. He was currently seated beside a few friends from school on the church steps as they watched everyone walking around, mingling with people here or there. Watson had his arms resting on his knees and his head laying on his elbows, he wondered if his parents were coming soon like they had promised earlier in the week.

Watson's friend, Lacey Holden, snorted in amusement as she watched her friend eye the crowd closed in search for his parents. Who had promised the boy that they'd attend the barbecue for sure, she placed a comforting hand on his back, " Watty, I'm sure they'll be here soon," she said before looking around the crowds as well.

message 30: by Xavier (last edited May 20, 2017 08:05PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments
Nicholas shut the passenger side car door, stretching and sighing heavily. He looked around the park just outside the church where they were having their annual community barbecue. "C'mon, Nic," his mom prompted as she walked away from the car after having gotten out. Nic followed after his mother, shoving his hands into his pockets. He didn't often like coming to the church, it certainly was not his favorite place to be put he tolerated it for his mother. "Hello, Mary!" he heard someone greet his mom and he veered off to go find someone he can sit with while he was here.

Nic saw Watson and Lacey sitting on the steps of church and he walked towards them. He didn't know most of the people at the church, the other youth. Watson and Lacey were really the only one's that he interacted with because their parents were all friends. "What are you looking for?" Nic asked as he approached the two of them.

Nicholas has always been labeled the "bad child" and he never thought to change that stereotype on him. He didn't have a father as he grew up and that was biggest part of the reason why he was so rebellious. He has spent a lot of time doing things that he knows no one approves of but he didn't honestly care. He was tired of being judged and he didn't want to be judged for changing so he just stayed that way. Nic has no reservations about who he dates and has never cared what any one thinks about it. At this point, he does things just for the sake of doing it. He wasn't ever going to admit it, but he needed a special someone to show him something different.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I'll reply tomorrow ))

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

" Watson's parents promised him earlier in the week that they'd be able to come to the barbecue, he's worried they might not show up and I'm just looking around because I don't want poor Watson to have a anxiety attack," Lacey responded before going back to soothing the boy who was still in the same position he had been way before Nicholas approached them. His friend Alex glared up at Nicholas, Alex never really liked the guy and Watson didn't know why; what has Nicholas ever done to Alex. Watson didn't look up at Nicholas, he tolerated the boy, but never in his entire life did he like him, their parents forced them to hang out together in attempts to make them friends, but it has yet to work.

message 33: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Nicholas made a noise of vague understanding and sat down by them but made sure he kept his distance. He was the little outcast in their group of church kids. Nic dipped his head and ran a hand through his hair, glancing around as the large group of church goers milled around. "Is that their car?" he asked as he watched a car pull up. He was pretty sure that it was Watson's parents' car but honestly he could be wrong.

((We're honestly not good at this. I don't even know where we're going with this.))

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I think it's going pretty good, but this is only the beginning so we wouldn't be able to know where it is going ))

Watson perked up when Nicholas pointed out a car that pulled up, he beamed when he realized it was his parents car, " That is them!" Watson said, letting out a sigh of relief. Lacey laughed, " Told you!" She said before Watson stood and ran off towards his parents, hugging his mother as she exited the car and scanned the church grounds for her son.

" I see you're hanging with Nicholas," his mother said as she waved over to Nicholas, Lacey and a few others. She hugged her son back and watched as he pulled back, he didn't correct her when she said he was hanging out with Nicolas, she guessed that he probably got tired of correcting her, she only did it to tease him.

" I'm going to go back over to Lacey and Nicholas, I just wanted to make sure you were coming and staying," Watson said softly, rubbing his wrists. His father smiled and nodded, " We'll stay son, you go and mingle with your friends and Nicholas," his father replied and Watson didn't need to be told twice before running back to his friends.

message 35: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((I don't know what to do though. No one is attempting to interact with Nicholas. There's nothing for him to do but sit there and be bored.))

Nicholas watched as he shot up and ran over to his parents. For a few moments, he watched the exchange between them before turning his gaze back to the ground. He sat for a moments before bored started to nag at him and he slid his phone from his pocket to swipe through his apps. Nic rested his elbow on his knee and his chin on his palm as he opened up his Instagram and swiped through his feed, every so often liking someone's post before moving on.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( ^_^ well guess what Watson's about to attempt ))

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

Watson decided to approach Nicholas and ask if he wanted to walk around with him, considering Lacey and Watson's other friends had decided to walk off and leave Watson to speak with Nicholas and bother with the amber eyed boy. He bit his lip and shuffled his feet, he stood in front of Nicholas, " Uh....so Nicholas....do you....uh...would you....like to walk around with me?" Watson asked the amber eyed boy.

message 38: by Xavier (new)

Nic startled a bit when Watson came up to him, having lost himself in his bubble and not expecting Watson to interact with him. "Um sure," he replied slowly, honestly not sure why he had chosen to talk to him all of the sudden. But still he slipped his phone back into his pocket as he stood and gestured in front of them. "Lead the way," he prompted, falling in step with Watson as they walked.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

Watson swallowed whatever he held in his threat, it had either been fear or anxiety, but he didn't know and didn't care as he led the way into the heart of the barbecue. He smiled at those who greeted him and made small talk with a few of the teenagers that approached him, he sighed softly and looked at Nicholas, there was something that's been nagging at him for many years. " Do you hate me?" Watson asked, making sure that it didn't sound so out of the blue, he was afraid of the answer but he needed to know why Nicholas never really spoke to him unless he spoke to him first or why Nicholas avoided him at all costs when they were at school. Did he do something for the boy to hate him? Is that why Nicholas doesn't want to be friends with him? The only reason Watson didn't want to be friends with Ncholas was the fact that Nicholas did everything to avoid him and not talk to him when they were forced to hang out with each other.

message 40: by Xavier (new)

Nicholas didn't mind the silence as they walked, watching other teenagers and adults greet Watson. He was practically the church poster boy. Everyone seemed to love him. It took Nic a minute to register what Watson had said. Did he hate him? "I don't hate you. You just aren't someone that I would label my friend," he replied, not sure how to put it without being blunt and then becoming the bad guy. Nic glanced over at him for a minute but didn't leave his gaze on him. Watson wasn't his usual crowd, the people he normally ran with. He also didn't spend a lot of quality time with him. Just because you know someone doesn't mean that they are your friend.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

Watson would have very much liked to throw himself into a wall or into the nearest grill, but he refrained from doing so and cracked a small timid smile. " You say you don't hate me, but then why in the fucking damn hell do you everything you can to avoid me everywhere we see each other?" Watson asked calmly as he stuffed his hands into his front pockets. " When we're forced to hang out together thanks to our mother's, you do everything you can to get away from me and at school you avoid me like I've got the plague, Lacey claims that you might have a crush and don't know how to show it, but to be honest, I told her that's a bunch of baloney. So please tell me what I did to you to cause you to avoid me at all costs?" Watson said, rambling. He rambled when he was pissed off and when he was nervous, he was not as pissed off as he might've looked, but he was mighty nervous about the answers he would be receiving from Nicholas. Watson liked Nicholas for whatever reasons he couldn't phantom, but Watson would never in a million years let Nicholas every know that unless they were the last two people on earth.

message 42: by Xavier (new)

Nic cocked a brow. He had never heard that reason from him before. He had a crush on him? No. He didn't avoid him because he had a crush on him. Nic rubbed at his lip and took a moment to answer because now that he had pushed beyond his initial response. "You're such a tight-ass church boy. Why am I going to want to hang around you? The only reason why I stay around you during church is because our parents want us to," he replied, giving a shrug as he told him his answer. "Hell, maybe if you decided to let loose a little and be so uptight, I wouldn't mind so much if they made us hang around each other," Nicholas told him.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

" Tight-ass Church boy?" Watson asked, he guess he did probably shove his church views down people's throats or into their faces, but he didn't think that could be a reason to not want to hang around someone. He suddenly shrugged and stuffed his hands into his khakis, " Well I guess I do act like one don't I?" Watson muttered as he looked at the ground. He kicked a stone away from him and then looked at Nicholas, " Are you Gay or Anything?" Watson asked, he seemed really unsure about this question, but he only asked because he needed some information on how to come out. His father teased him about it, and Watson knew that his father could care quite less if Watson liked guys, but Watson's mother? She was an entirely different story. " You don't have to answer that!" Watson added quickly, blushing quite deeply.

message 44: by Xavier (new)

Nicholas said nothing, just nodded as he let Watson realize that he was just a tad more religious than he thought he was. "Am I gay? No. I'm bi, though," Nic replied with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "But why are you asking me this?" he inquired, wondering where that had come from. Answering his own question, he cocked a brow and turned his head to look at the young man. Oh, what the irony would be if he was right. But wasn't that cliche these days? The closet boy in a highly religious family. But hey, not like you could really control what situation you were born into.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

" You can't tell anyone about this at all, not even my parents, if my mother finds out Nicholas, I'm done for, like absolutely done for," Watson said softly, he was still unsure about all of this. He stopped walking and then looked around for a secluded area, he grabbed Nicholas by the wrist and pulled the boy towards an area of the Church grounds that no one was occupying and that no one would dare to go. He then let go of Nicholas's wrist and shuffled his feet, " This is so fucking cliché but I can't help what family I'm born into and shit," Watson began, " I'm gay and I'm trying to find a way on coming out, I know I can easily tell my dad that I'm gay, but I'm sure he already knows, but I need a way to come out to my Mum, and I...I don't know how," Watson said.