Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Job Postings- For Hire! > Precise Prose Editing: affordable and professional editor

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (last edited Aug 30, 2017 08:38AM) (new)

Jackie | 2 comments I'm glad to introduce Precise Prose Editing for your copyediting and proofreading needs.

Why trust me with your hard work? I am a full-time copyeditor, which was a no-brainer after immersing myself in written language nearly my whole life. Along the way, I earned a BA from University of California at Santa Cruz and a Copyediting Certificate from University of California at San Diego Extension.

However, the credentials aren’t as important as my dedication to helping authors create a lasting connection between authors and their readers through a well-told story. I truly adore my work and respect your craft.

My rates, per word, are:
Proofreading: .0025
Basic Copyediting: .005
Medium Copyediting: .008

I do offer a sample edit of 1,000 words. Shoot on over to preciseproseediting.com for more details. Please, feel free to email me at jackie.c.edits@gmail.com or reply to this thread for any questions.

Thanks for considering me for your manuscript. Excited to hear from you.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 286 comments I emailed you :)

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 2 comments Thanks Erin!

message 4: by Grady (new)

Grady Brown | 2 comments Jackie wrote: "I'm glad to introduce Precise Prose Editing for your copyediting and proofreading needs.

Why trust me with your hard work? I am a full-time copyeditor, which was a no-brainer after immersing mysel..."

I emailed you.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread