Daily Riddles discussion

Daily Riddle! > Riddle of the day!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 207 (207 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Here you can find a riddle. Anywhere between 1-5 riddles will be posted here daily!

message 2: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?

message 3: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock at the door. She opened the door to see a man whom she had never seen before. He said "oh I'm sorry, I have made a mistake, I thought this was my room." He then went down the corridor and in the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned security. What made the woman so suspicious of the man?

message 4: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) It can be cracked, It can be made, It can be told, it can be played. What is it?

message 5: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Mr Brown was killed on Sunday afternoon. The wife said she was reading a book. The butler said He was taking a shower. The chef said he was making breakfast. The maid said she was folding clothes, and the gardener said he was planting tomatoes. Who did it?

message 6: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) I’m not an air plane, but I can fly through the sky. I’m not a river, but I’m full of water. What am I?

message 7: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) I am always in front and never behind. What am I?

message 8: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Mac wrote: "A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock at the door. She opened the door to see a man whom she had never seen before. He said "oh I'm sorry, I have made a mistake, I thought this..."

I have no idea. How am I so bad at this lol.

message 10: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria is that defines if a patient should be institutionalized. "Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub. Then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub." Okay, here's your test: 1. Would you use the spoon? 2. Would you use the teacup? 3. Would you use the bucket? "Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket, as it is larger than the spoon." What was the director's response?

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments You are too good. PM me the answer.

message 12: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) I am a king who’s good at measuring stuff. What am I?

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Easy! Ruler!

message 14: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) You're on top of it today!

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Yeah! But you know that was way to easy. Don't go so soft! LOL. 1-0 for once I feel like I'm winning. LOL

message 16: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) People buy me to eat, but never eat me. What am I?

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments A chicken. Think about it. A chicken can stay alive so it can produce eggs. The people eat the eggs but not the chicken.

message 18: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Smart, and that is true, but not the answer I'm looking for.

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Of course not. Let me think.

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Uhm........ I'm thinking
I'm thinking.
Dang I'm out of thoughts, what is it?

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Hello>>>>>???????? What's the answer?

message 22: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Haha, it's dishes and silverware.

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments Oh. Smart.

message 24: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Why is it so easy to weigh fish?

message 25: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 65 comments ....

message 27: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) What do you call a sleepwalking nun?

message 28: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Yes! Nice one!

message 29: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Two in a corner, 1 in a room, 0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?

message 30: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Yep!

message 31: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Nice! You got it!

A man was to be sentenced and the judge told him you may make a statement. If you tell the truth I'll sentence you to 4 years, however, if you lie then I'll sentence you to 6 years. After the man's statement the judge decides to let him go. What did the man say?

This is a tough one!

message 32: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) You are actually extremely close. So much so that I'm giving it to you.

message 33: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) ANSWER!

"You will sentence me to six years." If that statement was a lie the man would get 6 years which would really make his statement true. If it was true he would only get 4 years rendering the statement false. Refusing to go against his own word the judge decides to let him go.

message 34: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) What question can you never honestly answer yes to?

message 35: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Hahaha, I like your thought process😂 this next one is rather dark...

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt, Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. It lies behind stars and under hills And empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, Ends life, kills laughter.

message 36: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) I did just. Haha, it's darkness, you got it. And sorry, got ahead of myself! The yes one. It's a yes or no question and no, there is no sarcasm involved sadly.

message 37: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Haha, I find it a big part of my personality as well.😂 but not in this particular riddle.

message 38: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) You got it!

message 39: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) The first two letters of this English word refer to a male, the first three refer to a female, the first four to a great man and the whole word is a great woman. What is the word?

message 40: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Yes, it is He and yes they all exist in one word.

message 41: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) So far you are correct!

message 42: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) There ya go! You nailed!

message 43: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Haha, ok.

It's always framed but never a crook
It can be opened to escape but it isn't a book
Never unhinged as it has no feelings
If you open one it might lead to new beginnings

message 44: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) You got it! Nice!

message 45: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?

message 46: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) A man shaves several times a day, yet he still has a beard. Who is this man?

message 47: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Nice!

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 152 comments Mod
I eat, I live, I breathe, I live, I drink, I die. What am I?

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 152 comments Mod
I can be winding and I can be straight. I can be smooth and I can be rough. I start out black but fade the more I am used. You decorate me with colors of yellow and white. What am I ?

« previous 1 3 4 5