What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA Romance - Woman and this guy have to go somewhere, Greece or Italy (i think), they hate each other, but slowly fall in love. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what I can remember is that they have to travel for something. I believe it's some kind of project. Anyway, they have to stay in this house and do things together and they REALLY hate each other. The woman is writing a book I think and she's really famous. She has a cat tattoo or something like that and it's based off of these books that she writes. I think the maid of the house is a massive fan of her and keeps writing the blog posts, talking about the relationship between this guy and the woman. And in the end they fall in love (of course haha). I think there's one bit where she pushes him in the pool for something?
That's all i can remember, sorry if it's not enough but hopefully someone can help me find it!

message 2: by Yinka (new)

Yinka | 6 comments It sounds a kind of like Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot.
The story is told through journal entries and Jane, the main character is a cartoonist of a series called Wonder Cat. Jane and Cal are forced to travel together for a wedding and dislike each other.

I hope this helps!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yinka wrote: "It sounds a kind of like Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot.
The story is told through journal entries and Jane, the main character is a cartoonist of a series called Wonder Cat. Jane an..."

THIS IS EXACTLY IT, OH MY GOD, BLESS YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3

message 4: by Yinka (new)

Yinka | 6 comments I'm happy you found your book :)