Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > unsolved mysteries

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (weboury) | 2 comments Hi guys! I'm not sure if I should ask this here but maybe you can help me. I've been looking for books/documentaries about unsolved mysteries. I've found books focused on single events, like just the Black Dahlia murder, but I'd very much like a book with a collection of different stories, if possible. If not, any recommendation is welcome! Do you know about any book like that? Thank you very much!

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (weboury) | 2 comments OMG that's amazing!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Thank you so very much! Have you read any of them yourself? What did you think of them? Any favorites? Thank you so much!!!!

message 4: by Fishface (last edited May 29, 2017 01:14PM) (new)

Fishface | 11629 comments I actually forgot to post my personal favorite: Unsolved! Classic True Murder Cases. I really loved The Encyclopedia of Unsolved Crimes and Still at Large: A Casebook of 20th Century Serial Killers Who Eluded Justice; the treatment of each case in those two is brief but they lead you to a lot of other reading. The first one, by Glyn Jones, gives you all the information available on the cases so each case is more satisfying to read about.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.