YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Untamed (Splintered, #3.5)
This topic is about Untamed
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Untamed (Splintered #1.5 - #3.5) By A.G. Howard - Starting May 18th 2017

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
A post-Ensnared collection of three stories—available in both print and e-versions.

Alyssa Gardner went down the rabbit hole and took control of her destiny. She survived the battle for Wonderland and the battle for her heart. In this collection of three novellas, join Alyssa and her family as they look back at their memories of Wonderland.

In Six Impossible Things, Alyssa recalls the most precious moments of her life after Ensnared, and the role magic plays in preserving the happiness of those she loves. Alyssa’s mother reminisces about her own time in Wonderland and rescuing the man who would become her husband in The Boy in the Web. And Morpheus delves into Jeb’s memories of the events of Splintered in The Moth in the Mirror, available in print for the first time.

This collection expands upon Ensnared's epilogue, and includes some deleted scenes to provide a “director’s cut” glimpse into the past and futures of our favorite Splintered characters.

message 2: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments starting now i cant wait lol

message 3: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments the opening page makes me very excited. the ink being blue is really cool

message 4: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments page 10 (view spoiler)

message 5: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments i love alison and thomas together

message 6: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments page 26 (view spoiler)

message 7: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments starting page 34 (view spoiler)

message 8: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments got to page 54 and taking a break for tonight :)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments The Boy In the Web - Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments siobhan wrote: "the opening page makes me very excited. the ink being blue is really cool"

I'm reading it on the Brazilian edition, so no blue ink for me :(

message 11: by Tayane (last edited May 19, 2017 06:23AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Finished The Boy In the Web (view spoiler) I've already read The Moth in the Mirror a few years ago, but I'm gonna read it again.

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Finished The Moth in the Mirror (view spoiler)

message 13: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments Tayane wrote: "siobhan wrote: "the opening page makes me very excited. the ink being blue is really cool"

I'm reading it on the Brazilian edition, so no blue ink for me :("

lucky you lol the blue ink was cool ar first but its now hurting my eyes lol

message 14: by Siobhan (last edited May 19, 2017 12:56PM) (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments i have finished moth in the mirrror i enjoyed that alot more than the first one but i still hate jeb lol

message 15: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments starting six impossible things now

message 16: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments im 5 pages in and im crying lol

message 17: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments im at page 162 (view spoiler)

message 18: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments omg rabid lol

message 19: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments page 197 (view spoiler)

message 20: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments im done :) that last one made me cry

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments I'm going to start this last one tonight, had a few things to do during the afternoon.

message 22: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments its 1.10am here and it put me in a bookhangover lol i cant concentrate on my next book

message 23: by Tayane (last edited May 19, 2017 05:39PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Hahaha it's still 21:38 here

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

message 25: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan Quinlan | 2080 comments Tayane wrote: "Finished! [spoilers removed]"
i loved it and im sad now i have no more in this world to read lol