paranormal romances with sexy tortured souls discussion

What you reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 231 comments Mod
the title kinda speaks for itself...................

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) right now I'm reading Dessen's Along for the Ride

never heard of it. What's it bout?

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) It about life I guess...

k. Life that's pretty...um broad.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) srry I don't know how to explain it....
Along for the Ride

don't worry i'm like that all the time
it sounds really good I've added it to my to-read list. R u enjoying it?

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Yeah I <3 Dessens books

I don't think I've read any of them b4.
wot other books do u like?

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Oh my god Read
The Truth About Forever
It made me cry in a good way

another added to my to-read list

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Evernight and its not bad but av only read the 1st couple of chapters

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am reading The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger and am really enjoying it, its definately in my top 5!

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Just finished Morning, Noon, and Night. It was super good. I wasn't a teen/adult though. It was an adult. I liked it though. It was about this really rich guy named Henry who one day dies and leaves 1 billion to each of his 3 kids but one day before the will is offically read and the things are given out another heir shows up demanding a share. She claims to be a daughter from a subject of one of Henry's affairs. But when murders, drugs, blackmail, and everything else that you could think of that's dramdic gets mixed it, their world gets turned upside down.

message 15: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Aug 24, 2009 01:05PM) (new)

That sounds great...scandal! (Scandal? Scandal? I've been reading too much Luxe)

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I posted the rest of Chapter 2 of Mine and Samantha Nyarko's Story. It's really amazing. You all should check it out!

Here's the link:

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have now started to read #3 of the morganville series

is it any gd?

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i have loved this series so far and is actually my 2nd fave series the one am reading is a little slow paced compared to the others but things are just starting to happen and i am really enjoying it the first day and am already on p.125 and i will probably read more later

is the first one called glass houses?

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup its really good you should give them a try they have some good characters a lot more than some books do

k i will

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so tonight i am going to start Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine after i had finished midnight alley today which i loved so fingers crossed that this one is just as good as the rest have been

~♡кαтιє♡~ wrote: "so tonight i am going to start Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine after i had finished midnight alley today which i loved so fingers crossed that this one is just as good as the rest have been"

Is that from a series?

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup its from the morganville vampire series and actually am just starting the next one called Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5) by Rachel Caine which so far its really good. feast of fools btw was really really good it was a lot better than the third one in that series

I'm gonna start reading the morganville vamp series as soon as i can. I've just got loads of other things to read and so much school work but they sound so good.

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i know the feeling so many books so little time lol i got my timetable today for uni its going to be my last year so am going to really get some books on my subjects rather than these reading books but i cant stop lol. you should definately try he morganville series though they are good for me they are better than twilight but thats just me

I'm sick of Twilight. I think I may be beginning to hate it.

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) haha actually me too am so bored of it at the minute its like everywhere you look there it is

its so commercialized.

message 32: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup but i will still go see the film though but i was going to try and read the books again before it came out but i will not do that now i think i will give it a few years now

I'm gonna c the film but it annoys me

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol me 2

message 35: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) well i finished the hunger games yesterday and i would recommend it to anyone who hasnt read it yet it has come so close to be my fave book ever but not quite. i got goose bumps in two places which has never happened to me before especially from a book and i kept thinking about it even after i had finished it.
so then last night i started to read magic study and i thought that i wouldnt get into it as i dont usually get into a book after reading a brilliant book but i have really got into it and am loving it so far.

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) finished magic study which was really good and now am starting the last one of the trilogy called fire study

message 37: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Well, I'm reading two books right now. The first being, Body Parts by Vicki Stiefel. The second being, Of Mice And Men for my English class. They're both really good so far. I'm not that far into Body Parts because I haven't had much time to read it since this morning, but yeah it's still good :)

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I'm reading Wuthering Heights right now, I'm on Chapter 10 I think.

message 39: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Mackenzie wrote: "Well, I'm reading two books right now. The first being, Body Parts by Vicki Stiefel. The second being, Of Mice And Men for my English class. They're both really good so far. I'm not that far into B..."

i can never read more than one book at a time as i think i would get confussed lol (i think its the old age lol)

message 40: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Normally I don't read more than one book at a time but since my English teacher assigned Of Mice and Men to be read I had to LOL. I wanted to finish it though, cause I was dying to find out what happened so I finished it up a few minutes ago! It was a really abrupt and sad ending :(

message 41: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so its good then?

message 42: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Yeah, it was good :)

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have never fancied of mice and men. i had to read lord of the flies when i went to school and i hated it but that could be coz i didnt want to read it in the first place.
starting catching fire tonight 8)

message 44: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh, I never heard of, Of Mice and Men, until my English teacher told us we had to read it and distributed the books. LUCKY! I wish I could read it soon, since I just read The Hunger Games! :)

message 45: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i heard of, of mice and men as when we had to do lord of the flies some of the other classes had to do of mice and men

message 46: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh okay, I'm not a huge fan of the book, but it is good enough :)

message 47: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) as long as you enjoy it am sure it will help for when you have to write about it

message 48: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Good point lol :)

message 49: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) 8)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

That smiley face is sexy...

« previous 1