Cosmo Readers discussion

Readathon??

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie // Callisto (mariecallisto) | 83 comments Mod
Hello everybody!
I hope you are doing well! :) I know I have been rather inactive lately and the Group activity decreased quite a bit. I don't know if I am gonna read our botm the next few months, but I am definitely excited about the May/June selection. I guess we shall see.
Anyways, wanted to ask you if you are interested in a readathon probably in late summer (August). I know, there are readathons in the book community like fish in the sea, but I always wanted to host one on my own. Furthermore I know that it's just April but I want this to become a thing so I guess it's about time to tell you about it.
I already have some fun reading challenges in mind but as I said first I want to know if you are interested. If you are, I'll set up a poll with possible dates.
Also, I created a Twitter page for the book club (@CosmoReadersBC). I recommend following it, to keep up with any news and I'd like to do Twitter sprints if you like. For that we'd need some people that are willing to host some sprints throughout this week, preferably in different time zones, to do our name justice. :)
That's it for now. Let me know what you think and feel free to ask me any question concerning this readathon.

Greetings and Happy Easter (if you celebrate)!
Marie

message 2: by Marie (new)

Update: The readathon ain't gonna happen in late August, because I have a lot of assignments to do during that time and I won't be able to read much. I'll keep you updated!

message 3: by Marie (new)

Update: CosmoReadathon dates are 17th-23rd of September! Stay tuned for the reading challenges!

If you are interested in participating, please spread the word, so many more people can read with us! :)

message 4: by Ilsen (new)

Ilsen Leon I will join the readathon! I love to participate in more readathons!

message 5: by Vivi (last edited Aug 02, 2017 07:43AM) (new)

Vivi | 22 comments I might join in the readathon too....

message 6: by Minx (new)

Minx (thegenreminx) I absolutely want to do this but can't fully commit at the moment. September is a hectic month for me. 😊

message 7: by Marie (new)

Minx -The Genre Minx wrote: "I absolutely want to do this but can't fully commit at the moment. September is a hectic month for me. 😊"

No worries! If this time goes well there will be another round sometime. :)

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michker) | 11 comments I want to join this readthon love them

message 9: by Annika (new)

Annika Lehr-Bryant | 1 comments If you're still looking for people to host sprints I'm down