Bite Me =] discussion

Vamps =] > The Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone read The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith??? It's rreeaalllyyyy good so far. I'm about halfway through the first book. AND it's going to be a TV series this fall on the CW!!!

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i read the 1st 1 and liked it but not enough 2 buy the rest of the series tho

message 3: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) I haven't read them...yet.hehe. They look pretty good..

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) The CW is making it a Tv Series...

message 5: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments I've had the first book in the series for like 5 months or more and haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I'm super excited for the tv show and i want to read it before they start, but we'll see...

message 6: by Carlee (new)

Carlee i've never read the books but i'm going to watch the series.

message 7: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so who watched the first episode?

message 8: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments I watched it, I really liked it. I feel like this episode was pretty surface just sorta introducing everyone. I can't wait for the the next episode to get deeper in the story line.

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) me 2

message 10: by Carlee (new)

Carlee i have been watching it. it's pretty good so far.

message 11: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) AHH! I think I'm hooked on the show now =) And there's only been two episodes! I want to read the books, but IDK when I'll get around to it...

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) im sssssssssssoooooooooo hook ed the show. and i love the books.

message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 25 comments Mod
I LOOVVEEE the show on CW <3 They did an amazing job portraying vampires, I haven't read the books yet, but Im going to soon =]

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) lol. mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn i cant wait for next weeks ep.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

wow these books are great & the tv show, although isnt 100% true to the book, is fantastic. they havent ruined it like twilight.

message 16: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) The T.V. show is awesome.Stephen is so gorgeous.I also like the way they portray the vampires..veryy good(:

message 17: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments I love the show (haven't read the books) but it makes me so sad Damin(sp) is so mean, every week I hope he'll start being nice/sweet or whatever but then he's a jackass. can't we all just get along, i say! lol, i know i know, I'm talking about a vampire.
Also what is with this whole Elena/Kathrine stuff. Is Elena Kathrine reincarnated? or do they just love her bc she looks like Kathrine?

message 18: by Jesika (new)

Jesika you'll find out if you read the books ;)

and Damon won't be acting nice anytime sooooon.

message 19: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments arrrggg... That makes me so sad! lol.
Jesika, did you like the books?

message 20: by Jesika (new)

Jesika Yesssss. 8) They were really good. Totally worth reading. :)

message 21: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments anybody watch the last episode. SO GOOD! my favorite by far!!!

I have the first one i'm going to read it in NOV.

message 22: by Jasmine (new)

OMG I watched it! I laughed so much when Damon turned Vikki into a vampire because he was bored *rolls eyes*..even though its not a laughing matter..he's just getting worse and worse..and I loved how they did the flashbacks! Elena and Stefan looked so amazing <33

message 23: by Shanna (new)

Shanna | 18 comments Yeah i actually really liked the part where Damon and Vicki were getting drunk and dancing around, it was kinda cute. but then what does he do...kills her! lol. I actually hated Vicki in every episode up until this one.
I am happy to finally know the back story in the whole Kathrine thing. It also kinda makes me hate Damon less. However, how sick is Kathrine to mind control them into both hooking up with her?!

message 24: by Jasmine (last edited Oct 18, 2009 06:28PM) (new)

OMG IK! I thought Kathrine was nice and sweet, and turns out she's the one that turned them into vampire's and she's like pure evil -_-
Ik what you mean about Damon..I still wish he'd just leave Stefan alone tho =[
and I thought it was cute too =:] They seemed like they were having such a fun time lol.