Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Finally a site that tells when to take that pee break!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Me, too, Lori! For any movie that passes the 2 hour mark.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (luvrdn) | 501 comments That is so clever!

message 4: by Michelle (last edited Aug 01, 2009 03:27PM) (new)

Michelle (luvrdn) | 501 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjrlM...

the new alice in wonderland movie by tim burton.

message 5: by Angie (last edited Aug 01, 2009 03:40PM) (new)

Angie (angabel) Most Bollywood films have intermissions. Most Bollywood films are also 3 hours long, at the minimum. They give you enough time to run to the bathroom and order a cup of corn. Not popcorn, but actual... corn. Do US theatres do this? I've never seen a US movie with an intermission but I haven't been able to afford to go to a theatre in probably 7 or 8 years. (That's another thing for Indian theatres; their seats are based on prices, so the more expensive, better seats run about 300 rupees ($6) and then they go down to 250 and finally, 150 for the very front ones.)

Also, I really wanna see Alice in Wonderland. I love Tim Burton.

message 6: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 158 comments When I was younger my grandmother took us to see Gone With the Wind in the theater...it did have an intermission. The only movie I have been to that had one.

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori In the 60s it was fairly common to have intermissions during movies for those epic movies, altho for the life of me I can't remember one!

When I saw the stage production of Nicholas Nickelby, which was about 6 hours long, you had a choice of buying tix for either the same day with a dinner break, or 2 days in a row. We opted for the dinner break. One of the best theatrical experiences (live or cinematic) of my life.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (luvrdn) | 501 comments My daughter put this on her menu bar

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (katiebobus) | 7 comments I LOVE RunPee. I really wish I had consulted it before going to the new Harry Potter.

message 10: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Guire | 7 comments What a great idea! I must check this out!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.