TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight: Characters of Shame > Edward: Is he Fabio in disguise?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Ok, now we all know that Bella is most definitly a seventeen year old Mary-Sue, but has anyone noticed that Edward is kinda like Fabio? I mean, he doesn't have any faults AT ALL, and the faults he's suppose to have (like, bloodlust for example) are overshadowed! He's suppose to be "the dream guy" (and I know he's not) and hot and smart and all that. "Every woman's dream man". That sounds alot like Fabio to me. Has anyone else noticed this?

message 2: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Who's Fabio?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

wow....yea, now that you mention it, he does seem like fabio....ew....

message 4: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Whos Fabio?????

message 5: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Sheeky wrote: "Whos Fabio?????"

Well, you know when you go to the bookstore and there's a section of books with men with long hair and abs holding women in classy dresses. Those men: Fabio. Basically, this guy: http://www.mamapop.com/photos/uncateg...

message 6: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Ohhh........

message 7: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Sorry but the link to that picture made me LOL.

message 8: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments shcyeah!!

message 9: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments He is a Fabio. Except hes a lot older.

message 10: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Fo real

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 8 comments Have any you actually read any books with Fabio on the cover, or are just assuming?

message 12: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments IDK..........

message 13: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Mandy wrote: "Have any you actually read any books with Fabio on the cover, or are just assuming?"

I've read one by force. It was a while ago though. I'm mostly assuming though.

message 14: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Oh.

message 15: by AA (last edited Aug 03, 2009 12:23PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments I've read one by force. It was a while ago though. I'm mostly assuming though."

Who forced you?

message 16: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments a teacher and my mom.

message 17: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments I didn't really pay attention too closely when I was reading the book

message 18: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Ohhh.....

message 19: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Oh.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm... a friend and i call POTO's Raoul Fabio...

message 21: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments The sad thing is I'd rather date Fabio...

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 15 comments oh i heard that at the busch gardens thats really close to me fabio was riding apallos chariot and he got hit in the nose w/ a goose!!! I thought that was hilarious!

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 15 comments then he sued busch gardens for having the goose fly into him

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 15 comments yeah im guessing he didn't win the case

message 26: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments lolzzz

message 27: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments I love twilight! Haha! Who is going to trash me first? Why don't you people waste your time watching cartoons. That should replace your senseless ranting about twilight.

message 28: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments *sigh* We aren't going to bash you. You can like Twilight ALL you want.

message 29: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Good. So what do you think about wasting your time?

message 30: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments I'm not wasting my time. I have copletely valid points on why I DON'T like Twilight.

message 31: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments List.

message 32: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Completely.

message 33: by Sheeky (last edited Aug 05, 2009 05:26PM) (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments *sigh* Fine.
Edward is COMPLETELY possessive over Bella which is NOT true love. She needs some freedom! Bella complains and whines and groans and it just gets annoying after a while. Edward watches her while she sleeps. That's not romantic, that's stalkerish. A vampire is undead, so it doesn't really make sense that Edward got Bella pregnant. Also, Bella is a Mary-Sue aka perfect character and has no flaws. She also depends on Edward way too much. Edward practically made Bella cling to him by allowing her to not see her friends, so she has no one. Also, Jacob had potential, then he turned in a pedophile by impriting on a newborn.

message 34: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments The list goes on and on my friend.

message 35: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Haha.

message 36: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments It's true.

message 37: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Are you kidding me? Have you even read the book properly? Who knew falling every moment and tripping, and doing crazy things was flawless. Wow.

message 38: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Jacob can't help it, that is the way it goes. Though it is a bit strange, don't you think....

message 39: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Edward is possessive over Bella but that is thier way of love. So when you get married, and you think your husband is a bit possessive, tell him what you think.

message 40: by Sheeky (last edited Aug 05, 2009 05:32PM) (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Strange? STRANGE?!??! That's freakin pedophile but Stephenie Meyer disguises by saying he couldn't help it or whatever. And I didn't say tripping and falling was flawless. I mean Bella has NO personality at all.

message 41: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Ava wrote: "Edward is possessive over Bella but that is thier way of love. So when you get married, and you think your husband is a bit possessive, tell him what you think."

He's more than just possesive. He's a control freak. He bribed Alice to not let Bella go anywhere when he was gone, and when Jacob wanted to dance with her, Edward practically yanked him away from her!

message 42: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Sigh. That is a vampire for ya. If you are so annoyed with it, why did you go on and read New Moon, Eclipse and BD?

message 43: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Because that's back when I LIKED Twilight, but then I realized how much it sucked.

message 44: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Ava wrote: "Sigh. That is a vampire for ya. If you are so annoyed with it, why did you go on and read New Moon, Eclipse and BD?"

That's a SPARKLY, fake, controlling, obbessive, SISSYpire for ya.

message 45: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments When did you stop liking twilight?

message 46: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments About 2 to 3 months now. I just got sick of hearing about something that wasn't all that great to me.

message 47: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Go Saved By Grace!

message 48: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments lolzzzzz

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 15 comments Sheeky wrote: "*sigh* Fine.
Edward is COMPLETELY possessive over Bella which is NOT true love. She needs some freedom! Bella complains and whines and groans and it just gets annoying after a while. Edward watc..."

i agree w/ everything you left one huge thing out. HOW CAN YOU TAKE FANTASY SERIOUSLY??? Sparkling vampires and wear wolves? I would die if i lived in a world like that!

message 50: by Ava (new)

Ava | 23 comments Saved By Grace wrote: "Okay ... all I had to do is look at that picture. Ugh. >.>"

Wow Saved by Grace. Sheeky complimented you on your comment, and you act all rude. When someone is kind to you, you should at least take it and keep it shut.

« previous 1