Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > REVIEW EXCHANGE/GIVEAWAY INVITATION - Come to a Memory, Historical Fiction Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances Webb (franwebb) | 5 comments Hi everyone,

Good to be a part of this group!

My name is Frances Webb and I'm the author of the Historical Fiction book "Come to a Memory: Joab's Story/Lila's Story" a "moving story about friendship and overcoming prejudice".

I'd like to offer my book for a review exchange. Anyone interested please write me here or in private.

I also ask you to enter Come to a Memory Giveaway here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Good luck to all authors!

Best regards,
Sara

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Dowdall (goodreadskddowdall) | 4 comments Hi, Frances,

I love historical fiction and I'd like to offer my book, also listed as historical fiction, for a review exchange. If you are interested please contact me on my profile page, K. D. Dowdall, a Goodreads author. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

K. D. Dowdall

message 3: by Frances (new)

Frances Webb (franwebb) | 5 comments Hi K.D.
I am interested, and will contact you on your profile page as soon as I figure out how to do that. I am brand new at this and will soon get the hang of it.

You'll hear from me soon
Frances

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Dowdall (goodreadskddowdall) | 4 comments Hi Frances,

It's okay! I, too, was once a beginner and I am still learning. If it would be easier for you to contact me here, that is fine too. Do you do kindle or do you prefer a print version? On the other hand, you could go to my email address: karendowdall@comcast.net and I can tell you more about my book and see if it is something you would like to read in my genre. It is listed as a historical novel, 1960, with paranormal intrigue, a murder, and a dash of romance (Writer's Digest words) and very accurate too.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Karen (K. D. Dowdall)

message 5: by Frances (new)

Frances Webb (franwebb) | 5 comments Hi Karen
Good to hear from you. Yes, I'll use your email, and very much look forward to hearing about your book. It sounds extremely interesting so far. I hope to get back to you today.
Fran