Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Victoria Paige
This topic is about Victoria Paige
Recommendations > Please help me! I need an ott hero with strong heroine

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina R. (last edited Aug 02, 2017 08:09AM) (new)

Karina R. | 1 comments Ok I dont know how to start....but lately im really frustrated with romance books out there (even though I love this genre). I just want to read something that make me squealing like a crazy fangirl, and believe me, it's quite hard to find a novel that I catagorized as my cup of tea.
1. First of all, I HATE a weak heroine ( ok maybe it's kind of weird tt I love romance but I also hate some typical heroine: submissive, shy, blushing too much, and need the hero to save her) I need an independent, emotionally strong girl!
2. Cheating hero is a big no no. (Ooh i love a manwhore or bad boy player that change his ways after met our heroine and bcm a sweet loyal guy)
3. I love ott hero as long as the heroine still has control for herself (I like to see our hero frustrated bcs he doesnt know how to control his girl)
4. The hero MUST confess his love to heroine first (I hate posessive guy who avoid his feeling toward his girl but force her to submit to him and never let her go. What a hypocrite)
5. And please please no OW. ( well, Im okay with ow as long as the heroine not showing her jealously and stay cool)
6. I dont mind a bitch heroine lol
7. Preferably I like when our heroine has something crucial to handle more than her feeling toward the hero.

And there r only some books tt fit my list above such as
1. Victoria Paige's books (wow this author really know what I wantttt! Please gv me something like her stories. OTT hero with reserved cool strong heroine)
2. Jamie Mcguire books like beautiful disaster, walking disaster, and beautiful burn.
3. Ruthless people by J.J mcAvoy
4. Melanie milburne HP books (at no man's command, surrending all but her heart, ravensdale deviant captive) bitch coldhearted heroines tt make our heroes frustrated♥
5. Some of lisa kleypas books (smooth talking stranger, then came you)
6.MK Schiller's A girl by any other name (wowwww I love the hero so muchhh)
7. Robyn Carr's virgin river#1
8. Emily March's hummingbird lake
9. Some Elle Kennedy books. Not exactly what i looking for but I like it enough (the deal, midnight games)

So, please let me know if you guys hv some recommends that match my list above. AAR, HP, NA, CR, Action Romance, are my fav genres. But other genres are good too
Thank youuuu

message 2: by Taina (new)

Taina (stupidlyawesome) | 5 comments You should read Linda Howard All the Queen's Men

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 10 comments The KGI series from Maya Banks is really good! I also like any and all series by Kristen Ashely. (Rock Chicks was really good and funny)

message 4: by A (new)

A Klue (fromthesouth) | 18 comments Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) by Kristen Ashley ...Kristen Ashley (Manho who changes his ways.)

Much Ado About Highlanders (The Scottish Relic Trilogy #1) by May McGoldrick ..May McGoldrick (Scottish Historical Romance)
(view spoiler)
My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Here is another one but it has brief OW drama you won't like:
Dante (Filthy Marcellos #3) by Bethany-Kris ..Bethany-Kris
(view spoiler).
My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Lucian (Filthy Marcellos #1) by Bethany-Kris Lucian was my favorite of this series. I don't have a detailed review because I didn't receive an ARC. Each book has OTT alpha protective mafia heroes who don't cheat (except for what I just mentioned) and no one messes with their lady love! (Filthy Marcellos series)

message 5: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4110 comments Mod
Taina wrote: "You should read Linda Howard All the Queen's Men"

Two words: John Medina : )