What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > guy goes to college for his first day, and in his first class his professor tell the class to find a partner for an activity. The guy is approached by a girl who asks him "well, do you have a partner?"

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Imm | 2 comments A guy goes to college for his first day, and in his first class his professor tell the class to find a partner for an activity. The guy is approached by a girl who asks him "well, do you have a partner?" and the guys says not and they partner up.
Later in the book, the guy and the girl are having a conversation and the girl is talking about a restaurant of someplace and she says how she would love to go there with him. Upon realizing she basically asked him out, she becomes embarrassed and the guys says that he himself makes a fool out of himself often.
That's all i remember as i read this book a long time ago, but i remember enjoying the book and not knowing what it was has been bugging me. thanks in advance to the soul who enlightens me!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Isaac, what year did you read this book? I find "a long time ago" means different things to different people in this large group.

In what kind of class (subject) do they meet - in this contemporary romance?

Location - U.S./country, region, big city/small town?

message 3: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Imm | 2 comments I read it a couple years ago... Probably like 5 years ago about. I do not remember the subject, just that it was his first class. It was in the usa, all i remember.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Isaac, are you still looking for this or did you find it?