EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Serenity (Forever, #1)
This topic is about Serenity
Forever > Serenity - Within the Pages

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the section where we will post blurbs, teasers, book cover explanations, and general information about Serenity by India R. Adams!

message 2: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Forever

Time is a man-made construction—human moments of judging what cannot be judged, what cannot be controlled or always understood. For there are no limits to the infinity of the universe. No boundaries to contain what is irrepressible, merely winding paths to where the soul’s decisions take us.

To those who do catch a glimpse of what is epically or not so magnificently taking place before them—to the ones who do choose to see—those human moments are so profound they seem to stand still. And it’s in those moments that acute awareness takes place and stays with them throughout a lifetime. The seconds that tick by seem only a memory—a time known, a time lived—and are all presented at the same time, because they are. For all is connected… It is the way of our magical balance. These incredible knowings are for all to see—for all to appreciate—yet only some do. And when this miracle of awareness takes place, these are the moments that last forever…

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Love it!!

message 4: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Sarah-Jane wrote: "Love it!!"

Thank you!
A couple days ago, I added to it for Destiny. It is kind of cool how more explanation comes forward. Excited to share! Soon!!!!!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Love it!!"

Thank you!
A couple days ago, I added to it for Destiny. It is kind of cool how more explanation comes forward. Excited to share! Soon!!!!!"

Eek!!

message 6: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Love it!!"

Thank you!
A couple days ago, I added to it for Destiny. It is kind of cool how more explanation comes forward. Excited to share! Soon!!!!!"

E..."

My reaction exactly!!!