Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Hunted
This topic is about Hunted
Adding New Books > Please edit the author of an edition so it appears in my list

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Bennett (bkbennett) | 5 comments This edition does not appear in the list of books I have authored.
My author profile has two spaces between Brian Bennett.
Thank you!

Hunted (Misplaced Book 2)
Brian Bennett
ISBN: 1542404789

message 2: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments done

message 3: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments Also, added a series: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1987...
Hopefully this is what you meant

message 4: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments Also, took the opportunity to add other editions to your profile and combine, let me know if I missed any.

message 5: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments I have a question though, I found Misplaced:
Even has the same cover except the author name:
Misplaced by Keith Ward vs. Misplaced by Brian Bennett
So, is there a connection?

message 6: by Brian (new)

Brian Bennett (bkbennett) | 5 comments I previously published Misplaced under a pen name, Keith Ward. That edition has been retired and is no longer in print.
Thank you for your assistance!
David wrote: "I have a question though, I found Misplaced:
Even has the same cover except the author name:
Misplaced by Keith Ward vs. Misplaced by Brian Bennett
So, is there a connect..."

message 7: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments Well, according to GR policy, the author listed for any and all editions should be the author name the book was originally published under, and all editions should be combined. I went ahead and did that too. If you wish, I will add "pen name" after Keith Ward. I can also add your real name as a second author for the older editions.

message 8: by Brian (new)

Brian Bennett (bkbennett) | 5 comments That would be great. Thanks!
Brian

David wrote: "Well, according to GR policy, the author listed for any and all editions should be the author name the book was originally published under, and all editions should be combined. I went ahead and did..."

message 9: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments All six editions done

message 10: by Brian (new)

Brian Bennett (bkbennett) | 5 comments Thank You!