The Book Was Better discussion

GENERAL > If you were a fictional character, who would you be?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think i would be Alaska

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphira!!!!!!

message 3: by Natalia (new)

Natalia I love the Inheritance Cycle, it is one of my favorite series.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Natalie!!

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sammylancaster) | 31 comments I would love to be Isabelle Lightwood because she's so brave, beautiful, and definitely an icon!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Aragon, Legolas, Ender, or ERAGON

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's hard to say after they all go through hard stuff, but it would be awesome to have millitary training, the offer of being princeps, and having an awesome relationship like June Iparis(Legend).

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I like your user picture.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. (:

message 10: by Ally (new)

Ally Cannon | 3 comments I would be either Margo Ruth Spiegleman(extremely sorry for spelling errors) or Lily Potter. (I look a lot like Lily Potter). I act like both of them.

message 11: by tiberius (last edited Apr 22, 2017 11:24AM) (new)

tiberius  (tiberiusbane38) If I could, I'd be, Tiberius Blackthorn.

message 12: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Allen (magicmonkey) | 7 comments Heathcliffe, we dig the same type of chick and have the inability to communicate the meaning of love. Would wait a whole lifetime to win her approval and would dare to be haunted to have her in our lives.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Heathcliffe from Wuhering Heights?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

SAPHIRA!!!!!! Or Katrina or maybe Eragon or Roran. Or Arya. :) ;)

message 15: by Tallulah (new)

Tallulah Johnston (tallulah98) | 14 comments Leesha (The Painted Man) or River (immortal beloved series

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 458 comments Mariah wrote: "It's hard to say after they all go through hard stuff, but it would be awesome to have millitary training, the offer of being princeps, and having an awesome relationship like June Iparis(Legend)."

JUNE! She's pretty bad ass.

message 17: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Allen (magicmonkey) | 7 comments Eragon7 wrote: "Heathcliffe from Wuhering Heights?"

I read the question as who would I be rather than who would I want to be. I don't think I've read anything where by I'd want to be the character.

message 18: by Dale (new)

Dale | 14 comments Although things didn't turn out well for her, I'd have to say Lily Bart from Edith Wharton's "The House of Mirth." Wharton writes so beautifully, and the character is so heartbreakingly human, I couldn't resist. I'd also give anything to experience the "Astor 400" society of NYC at the turn of the 20th century.

message 19: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (atnipn) | 2 comments To be honest I kind of picture myself as the character in any book I read.. i love the different perspectives ;)

message 20: by M.eganh (new)

M.eganh ☻ | 4 comments Either Tris from Divergent because she's such a badass or Annabeth from Percy Jackson because who wouldn't want Athena as their mother ? Also imagine being half God (!!)

message 21: by Elijah (new)

Elijah | 1 comments Percy Jackson

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah Percy Jackson!!! Who wouldn't wanna be Percy Jackson?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Me

message 24: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lewis (sjlewis) | 23 comments Back during the 80s I was in a role-playing game wherein the players were allowed to choose any figure from literature as the one they would play.
I went with Odysseus.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Eragon! All the way!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

@S.J. That's really cool!!

Yeah! Eragon all the way!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

It would take quite a but to live up to his responsibilities though.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Can't decide. I read so many books that I don't know

message 30: by Aly (new)

Aly Danielle wrote: "Can't decide. I read so many books that I don't know"

I agree with you!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa Rowe from Girl, Interrupted. Yes I know she's pretty insane, rude, disrespectful, dirty and mean but she's brave, has the guts to escape from Krazytown, and despite her flaws, she's got a heart and the leadership skills.

message 32: by Kasia (new)

Kasia | 28 comments I really dislike this character but only recently did I realise that I dislike him because I, as a person, am very similar to him, so I would probably Quentin Jacobsen from Paper Towns although I dislike him so much that it literally hurts me to be able to say this

message 33: by Trina (new)

Trina (trinajames) | 1 comments Daenerys Targaryen!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Its changed!! I want to be Adelina Amoteru from The Young Elites!! She is awesome!

message 35: by Biz (new)

Biz Difrances Mia from If I Stay because she proved that if you lose everything you gotta stay to see the world.

message 36: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (alessiaex) | 3 comments I think probably Luna Lovegood. People alredy told me that I resemble her. I don't know if I liked it or not

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Now, I'd say Mira from Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead

message 38: by Anna (new)

Anna (sofiianna) | 4 comments I would love to be Tris prior she just so great and has great character development.

message 39: by Nada (new)

Nada | 1 comments Arya Stark, she’s a total badass

message 40: by aspen (new)

aspen nicole | 1 comments I would WANT to be The Duke from john greens story in let it snow. BUT... In reality I would probably be Miles/Pudge from Looking for Alaska.

message 41: by Dana, SuperMod (new)

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) | 1688 comments Mod
Annabeth from Percy Jackson comes to mind as a favorite for sure!

message 42: by Kadie (new)

Kadie (kadie_99) | 1 comments I would be Hermione Granger in Harry Potter

message 43: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Lewis (sjlewis) | 23 comments Many years ago I had the opportunity to do just that in a fantasy role-playing game a friend was running. I decided to be Odysseus. You can't beat the classics.

message 44: by Anna (new)

Anna Lewis | 11 comments I think after reading the Heroes of Olympus series I'm more like Piper or even Hazel, but I love Annabeth because she's just an amazing character.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Thete is to many characters!! I can't choose

message 46: by Elleth (new)

Elleth | 2 comments I would probably be Daenerys Targaryen, Scarlet Benoit, or Elizabeth Bennett.

message 47: by Rynzii (new)

Rynzii (rynzii419) | 9 comments I would be Leo Valdez, or Tanith Low (from Skulduggery Pleasant)

I LOVE TANITH SHE'S AMAZING

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments I would be Katniss Everdeen. People tell me I'm like her in many ways. But I would also be Hermoine Granger, because she is such a brave, smart and compassionate character.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (streetsoldierin) | 5 comments even though I'm not as in love with the mortal instruments as I used to be, I'd still choose to be Magnus Bane if I could. Who wouldn't love to be a bisexual immortal warlock that covers himself in glitter, lives with his cat and can use his magic for pretty much everything?

message 50: by jeremi (new)

jeremi (jeremisamuel) | 3 comments I would love to be Will Herondale, just to see what goes on in that guy’s mind.😂😂

« previous 1