The Heir's of Fire and Fury discussion

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
This topic is about Heir of Fire
Throne of Glass > Heir of Fire

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amaleh (afanaticbooklover) | 115 comments Mod
Will forever be my favourite book because of Celeana's growth development and world building.

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Yeh i really liked the transition between Celeana and Aelin. I think this was a really relatable book, especially in the emotional aspect . Plus the cool new characters and getting to learn more about Aelin's heritage and Aedion. Plus the beginning of the Wing leader Manon.

Madz wrote: "Yeh i really liked the transition between Celeana and Aelin. I think this was a really relatable book, especially in the emotional aspect . Plus the cool new characters and getting to learn more ab..."

AGHHH YES Manon. Can't even begin to put into words how much I love her character.

Madz | 93 comments Mod
Ik same she kinda reminds me of Celeana but like a good version of her not like the Nesryn copy (soz Nesyrn fans). Totally ship her with Dorian ugh they r so cute

Madz wrote: "Ik same she kinda reminds me of Celeana but like a good version of her not like the Nesryn copy (soz Nesyrn fans). Totally ship her with Dorian ugh they r so cute"

AHHHA same. Just like need them to become cannon.