Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

Dragon Creation > Character Help and Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
Need help with a character? Name, personality, history, etc.? Ask around to see if anyone has any ideas!

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Or you can collaborate with someone else on a dragon XD

message 3: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments I have a name for a nightwing I was making... but it has faint rainwing ancestries... so I was wandering if I should make it fully rainwing, but then I don't have a good name for a rainwing, can you help?

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

so you'd like it to be a full rainwing instead of a nightwing?

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings|| Reader of Minds || ~No Dragon Is Completely Evil....~•≬§☫ wrote: "I need help on Waterscales History"

can i help?

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds || ~Wounded, Not Lost~•≬§☫ wrote: "I think I got it now"

i like it XD

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Ok I'm making a SandWing prince because I claimed one but who would the parents be?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Thanks moon!!!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments What about siblings?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Thanks Moon! You're the best!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Sure. I have Turtle and Current

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments I'll use Current. Where to?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Sure but why the deep sea palace?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Oh sorry I thought you meant Moon and Qibli there.

You post first please?

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "What about siblings?"

btw Sastrugi

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

I've heard of it but I've never watched it :(