Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Need to claim my book please!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 35 comments Hi there,

Hope you can help.

I came to add my book Origins (Seventeen #5) and have discovered that yet again, despite my name being A.D. Starrling in my printer's metadata for this paperback, it has appeared in Goodreads as A D Starrling.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Could you add it to my profile please so I can add the cover? I am doing a pre-release Goodreads giveaway next week for a copy of this book!

I accidentally created another Origins (Seventeen #5) under my profile so don't know whether you can combine this or delete it?

I will add the ebook when it's out!

Thanks

A.D. Starrling

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 214 comments Book added to your profile and combined with the second editon. I also added it to the Seventeen series.

message 3: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19862 comments A.D. wrote: "I accidentally created another Origins (Seventeen #5) under my profile so don't know whether you can combine this or delete it?"

The other edition was a duplicate without any details. I've merged (= deleted) that duplicate.

message 4: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 35 comments Thank you so much Sam, you're a life saver! :D

I've had this discussion with my printer several times and whatever I do, the blasted paperbacks always go out as A D Starrling even though I'm A.D. Starrling on all my publishing accounts.

Would you advise next time I upload the book to Goodreads first before I upload to my printer's and Nielsen?

Regards
AD

message 5: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 35 comments Hi Arenda and Sam!

So I tried to create the ebook just now and discovered it already exists. Same thing happened again.

Could you merge the ebook and paperback of the above book?

Here's the ASIN I just tried to add B06VWPDZS7

Thank you for your help!

AD

message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments A.D. wrote: "Hi Arenda and Sam!

So I tried to create the ebook just now and discovered it already exists. Same thing happened again.

Could you merge the ebook and paperback of the above book?

Here's the ASIN..."

Moved book to your profile and combined both editions.

message 7: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Starrling (adstarrling) | 35 comments Thank you so much Cassandra! XOXO