Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > can someone sort this series please?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6133 comments I came across this series while correcting titles and added the missing ones.
https://www.goodreads.com/series/1664...
But found out I can't sort them correctly on the tablet (or I don't know how), the up/down arrow isn't working.

So if someone else could do that it would be nice.

Thanks!

Lachgas

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19854 comments Corrected the series order

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 15 comments One of the first scifi series I ever read (in the 60's) were the "Lensman" and "Skylark" books by E E Doc Smith. I thought then they were a little dated, maybe from the '40's ... little did I know!
With the advent lf Kindle, Goodreads, and a Wacky Reading Challenge to complete 289 books this year, I started looking up favorites ... I found Doc's page and noticed duplicate listings for the same series. One had an omnibus edition added with extra authors. Could someone please look through these pages, and clean up ambiguities? I was interested to find the first pub. dates went clear back to 1928, some of the first scifi/fantasy ever written.
Thanks,
Art

message 4: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10608 comments 3 deleted the duplicate series

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6133 comments #2 thanks arenda

Art (aka Whistler Reads) (art-whistlerreads) | 15 comments Renske wrote: "3 deleted the duplicate series"

much gratitude