Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please can you add this edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10617 comments Combined.

message 3: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Kingdom (mariah_kingdom) | 2 comments Hi ... I'm having difficulty creating a new edition of an existing book, please could someone help me out?
The book was originally called Collusion Collusion, and back at the end of last year I managed to add a new edition when the cover design changed.
I have now changed the title of this book to "Dead on Account" and tried to add as a new edition of the same book, but it appears to have created a separate new book. This is the Amazon entry for the book, it doesn't appear to have come through on the feed from Amazon yet, and not sure it will given that the title has changed?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Account...
Can someone please help me out by advising how I can make this a new edition of the book called Collusion. If it is simple to do and there is a kind soul who can make the change for me I'm not precious and the help would be gratefully received!!
Many thanks.

message 4: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10617 comments 3 I combined the editions. As the new edition has the same ASIN as the edition already listed it will not be added automatically.

message 5: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Kingdom (mariah_kingdom) | 2 comments Renske wrote: "3 I combined the editions. As the new edition has the same ASIN as the edition already listed it will not be added automatically."

Hi Renske, thanks for that, much appreciated.