Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 687} Return to Taylor's Crossing by Janie Dempsey Watts

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 03, 2017 06:56PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Return to Taylor's Crossing
Author: Janie Dempsey Watts
Genre: Literary Fiction
Formats Available: Pdf
Page # 277
Review Due Date: February 23, 2017

Book Description:

Summer, 1959, in a small Georgia town, dairy worker Abednego Harris, 19, stands out for his skillful handling of bulls, and his color. When Lola James, 17, arrives to work for a nearby family, Abednego is smitten. As the young couple falls in love, they are torn apart by a KKK attack. Their lives spin in different directions. This is their story and the story of four others whose lives are forever changed by hate crimes. One of them will return seeking answers.

Be one of the first 12 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: February 23, 2017

Leave us your Name and email address.

Reviewers

1. Angala - reviewsbyang@yahoo.com
2. Patricia - patriciafarnelli@kindle.com

message 2: by Angala (new)

Angala Fox (reviewsbyang) reviewsbyang@yahoo.co,m
mobi please

message 3: by Tana (new)

Angala wrote: "reviewsbyang@yahoo.co,m
mobi please"

Angala there is only a pdf file available

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (padragain) | 2 comments Please send a review copy of Taylor's Crossing to patriciafarnelli@kindle.com for an honest review by that date.

message 5: by Angala (new)

Angala Fox (reviewsbyang) Tana wrote: "Angala wrote: "reviewsbyang@yahoo.co,m
mobi please"

Angala there is only a pdf file available"

Tana, I typed my email wrong. It should be reviewsbyang@yahoo.com and I just noticed that only pdf was available. Sorry about that! I think I was half asleep yesterday when I posted that.

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent Angala and Patricia an email

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 2 comments Does .pdf work on kindle app or ipad? I would love to review!

message 8: by Tana (new)

Ashley wrote: "Does .pdf work on kindle app or ipad? I would love to review!"

Ashley you can read pdf with adobe reader, I download a program on my ipad called Bluefire Reader it reads pdf files great.

Also there is a program called icecream ebook reader, it reads all formats, I haven't used it much though.