✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Shxnnon & lovablecedric

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Muse A has an older brother that is currently in college. A has always supported his brother, looked up to him and even at one point wanted to be like him. When A's brother started college, he wanted to live all by himself, but mother said no and there for made a deal with the latter, telling him and A that if they could live together until A graduates from High School. A's brother agreed and so, therefore, A now lives with his brother for the time being. Meaning A is allowed to do whatever he pleases as long as it doesn't get him hurt or killing himself. B is his brother's best friend, B is a flirty asshole who acts like he owns anything that catches his eye. B is strictly gay and no matter how many times other guys flirt his way or confess their love to him, he will always have his heart set on A. A is completely oblivious to B's flirting and advances, which saddens B terribly and causes him to try harder, it isn't until B comes over one day looking for A's brother and things take a wild turn that A finally realizes what B has been doing all these years.

|| small requirements ||

►DETAILS; I absolutely love details, because then it actually gives me something to reply to and it makes the roleplay look all nice and fun.
►DRAMA, EMOTIONS, ROMANCE; Roleplay's with drama in it are one of my favorites because there are lots of different twists and turns involved and it helps keep it interesting. Including emotions, such as happiness, anger, sadness, confusion, hurt, fear and so on, makes the roleplay more realistic. Romance is a huge must for me because it's so cute and adorable, but I do not do instant or immediate romances.
►PARAGRAPHS; I can only do a long paragraph at the most, because I am not a big roleplayer/writer just yet, so you will seriously have to bear with me and handle my one long paragraphs
►CHARACTERS; I really want to be Muse A, only because I can handle younger and submissive characters better than older and dominant characters, I really hope this isn't a problem.
►INTERACTION; Please feel free to talk to me during the roleplay or in PM, I am more than happy to talk to you. Whether it's about your day or something random. Also, please don't go disappearing on me without saying anything.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments - Awesome, do you mind us just jumping for now. I'll have appearance once I get to my computer.

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) - Sure I don't mind ^-^

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments - Yayyy, do you wanna start or me?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) - can you? Also where are we going to start?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments - Where would you like to start.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) - hmm, perhaps we can start somewhere before the actual day your character comes to find my characters brother...

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments - Oh, kay. How about they go to a game, my oc, yours and yours brother?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) - sure, perhaps my character has a friend on a high school team and he made the two of them tag along? and all the while your character could be trying to flirt with mine?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments - Sure.

Carter sighed as was pulled along to go to a high school football game. Carter was more of a basketball fan, so he knew he was gonna be bored out of his mind. But he could change things around, especially since he founded out that someone else was being pulled into going to the stupid game. Carter got dress in all black not wanting to get confused with people that actually was there for the team. Since he didn't know the teams color, he thought black would do. He then headed out to meet up with the others.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Victor and his brother Jacob stood in front of his School, waiting on someone before they went to the back of the School for the football game, " Jacob, I swear on Jesus's grave that I'm going to kill your best friend if he doesn't fucking hurry up, Kyle probably is thinking I'm not coming to his game, even after I promised," Victor muttered impatiently. He and Jacob were wearing brown and gold, the schools colors, " You really are a grizzly bear," Jacob said with a snort, they were standing beside the schools grizzly bear sign and honestly Victor looked angry as the bear in the sign. " Fuck off Jacob," Victor muttered giving his brother the finger, he looked around for Carter.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments Carter was walking to the school not really in a rush since it really wasn't his thing anyway. He sighed as he wear his headphones and walked to the school. He noticed Victor and Jacob, he sighed as he glanced at Victor once again as he walked over them. "Why the ugly face?" he asked as he flicked Victor in the forehead with a smirk.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Victor swatted his hand away from his head, " Don't you dare come near me again, and what the hell are you wearing? The School colors are Brown and Gold, didn't you get the text Jacob sent you?" Victor growled as he looked Carter up and down. " Whatever, don't speak, you're late and you'll be paying for that," Victor said harshly, he grabbed Carter roughly by the hand and began leading towards the way of the field where the game was being held, Jacob followed with a smirk on his face.

" Perhaps if you hadn't take your sweet time Carter, Vickie here wouldn't be so angry with you," Jacob teased.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments Carter smirked as Victor pulled on leading him to the game, he didn't mind him being tough. He glanced at Jacob and shrugged. "Hey, I only got a text to the game, don't recall a time being in that text. But i do remember a long as please at the end though." Carter said as he forced back on Victor in front of him. He grabbed onto Victor's said and went close to his ear. "If you missed me that all you have to do is said you know." he whispered as he pulled his arm out his Victor's grip.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Victor was about to say something when Jacob butt in and yanked Carter away, " Go to Kyle," Jacob ordered Victor, Victor nodded and started running, once his little brother was out of earshot he looked at his friend. " That's not how you win my brother's heart Carter, he doesn't like guys who immediately advance on, I think you should stay with light flirting for now alright?" Jacob said with a small smile.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments Carter raised his eyebrow when Jacob pulled him to the side and sighed as he listened. "Yeah, sure." Carter said as he walked off to the game. Carter didn't really listen to people he kinda his own thinking no matter what thought but he was thinking about listening to Jacob this once.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jacob groaned, " I hate older guys who have crushes on younger guys," Jacob muttered as he hurried to catch up with both of them, when he saw his younger brother with Kyle they were smiling and laughing, and he hoped to God Carter didn't do anything stupid.

Victor smiled, " Oh stop it Kyle, Carter doesn't like me that way," Victor said as he looked at his friend.
" Yeah and I'm not dating your brother," Kyle said with snort before looking over at Jacob who smiled and waved at Kyle.
Victor sighed, " It's a possibility," Victor said as a compromise, he then smiled and wished his friend good luck before walking over to the stands and finding three spots for him, his brother and Carter.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 43 comments Carter noticed Victor and Kyle, he wanted to go over and see what they were talking about but he decided not to. He ran his hand through his hair and walked passed them. He founded a spot and relaxed he glanced at the field and saw the cheerleaders acting like they weren't flirting with the football players, he shook his head and leaned back in the sit. He put his hoodie over his face and just stayed quite.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Victor came to sit beside Carter, he actually felt bad for what he did just moments ago, " Hey, look I'm sorry for talking to the way I did when you came, it's just that you were super late and the game was about to start, I love Kyle dearly and if I didn't come to his game he would have been devastated," Victor said to the older boy,