YA Book Gang!! discussion

Archived Items > February color challenge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (last edited Feb 18, 2017 02:57PM) (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1543 comments Mod
February's color is BLUE!
Find, post, and read a book with a mostly blue cover. Remember to come back and tell us what you rated it.
First person to post a book has dibs on it.

Marie Riot of Storm and Smoke (Threats of Sky and Sea, #2) by Jennifer Ellision ★★★★★
Allison Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard
MadameZelda No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1) by J.S. Scott ★★★
Joycedale The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow ★★★
Brinkley The Romantics by Leah Konen
Sara Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling ★★★★★

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie | 149 comments Nice! I'll be reading Riot of Storm and Smoke (Threats of Sky and Sea, #2) by Jennifer Ellision

message 3: by Allison (new)

message 5: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

I choose The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow

message 6: by Marie (new)

Marie | 149 comments 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Riot of Storm and Smoke (Threats of Sky and Sea, #2) by Jennifer Ellision .
Great series! If you liked Red Queen by V. Aveyard or similar series, then I recommend this one.

message 7: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1) by J.S. Scott done. 3 stars.

Some parts were so cheesy. Also, the climax of the book ended, and then it took five more chapters to wrap up the loose ends.

message 8: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow was a let down have it 3 stars

message 9: by Sara (last edited Feb 14, 2017 03:00AM) (new)

Sara | 57 comments I reread Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling , still 5 stars <3