Beta Reader Group discussion

Special Offers > Beta Reading!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ikram (new)

Ikram | 24 comments Hello there! My name is Ikram but you can call me Kimi. I’m a blogger and book reviewer graduating with a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics this summer. I am now offering editing services to aspiring and current authors. I specialize in young-adult literature. My goal as your editor is to help you bring your work to its highest potential!

I'm offering a crazy discount for Valentine's day. I only have TWO SPOTS LEFT. What you can expect:

A concise report about my general thoughts on your manuscript. I will be focusing on the following elements:

Plot
Theme
Character development
World building
Pace
Point of view
Dialogue
Readability
Content/tension
Descriptions

If you would like to work with me, please contact me at ikram.belaid93@gmail.com and tell me about your novel. Include synopsis, exact word count and genre of your novel. I will get back to you with my rate within 24 hours.

message 2: by Nirvanasailer (new)

Nirvanasailer | 2 comments Hello Ikram
Need a beta reader for a three part novel about the city of Karachi, Pakistan. The story is set into an exceptionally violent period in the history of the city. Each part deals with a different socio economic strata. The underlying theme is the persistence of love even in the worst of times. Its dark. not related to todays politics. I am editing it actively. first part is available to be read. How much will it cost me if you are interested.thanks.

message 3: by Ikram (new)

Ikram | 24 comments Nirvanasailer wrote: "Hello Ikram
Need a beta reader for a three part novel about the city of Karachi, Pakistan. The story is set into an exceptionally violent period in the history of the city. Each part deals with a d..."

Hey there!

Can you email me with an exact word count? I'll get back to you with my rates.

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol Goodnight | 2 comments Hi Kimi, I have a short story, 7,033 words in the suspense genre with a bit of violence.

message 5: by Ikram (new)

Ikram | 24 comments Carol wrote: "Hi Kimi, I have a short story, 7,033 words in the suspense genre with a bit of violence."

Sounds good. Can you email me with a synopsis? I'll get back to you with my rates.

message 6: by Sharron (new)

Sharron Grodzinsky (sharrongrodzinsky) | 12 comments Hello Kimi,
I'm looking for someone to edit my approximately 50, 000 word novel about two children from Honduras, trying to get to America and their mother, traveling across Mexico on La Bestia, (The Death train). It is an adventure story and addresses the undocumented immigration problem without judgement. I'm sending an email to you. Thanks, Sharron

message 7: by Ikram (new)

Ikram | 24 comments Sharron wrote: "Hello Kimi,
I'm looking for someone to edit my approximately 50, 000 word novel about two children from Honduras, trying to get to America and their mother, traveling across Mexico on La Bestia, (T..."

Sounds very interesting! I'd love to work with you.