Strong Female Reads book club discussion

Other > General chit-chat

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (pebbles320) | 48 comments Mod
A place to get to know each other, discuss the podcasts, or for anything else you want to say that doesn't fit into one of the other topics

message 2: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Stacke (krisstacke) | 56 comments Mod
Hey Aimee! Have you started your around the world challenge?

I think it sounds like a great way to expand your reading list and world views. Did you start a seperate group?

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Carter | 8 comments Yo yo yo

Have we mentioned that Prime Reading is now in the U.K.?

Free books to borrow and mags and trade paperbacks. Up to a max of 10 at a time.

Smaller rotating choice than unlimited but hey free is free if you already have Prime.

And Alexa can read it to you as you go to sleep.

😂😂😂

message 4: by Kristine (new)

I've got a Kindle Unlimited trial because at Christmas they were giving three months for free, but to be honest I might keep it because a couple of my favourite authors are on it!

I can't use prime reading as I'm a leach on the other halfs prime account

message 5: by Kristine (new)

For those who have family Amazon accounts (e.g. linked in the background) you can now listen to the audible books that someone else has bought and they have FINALLY launched watching profiles on Prime Video!

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Kristine wrote: "For those who have family Amazon accounts (e.g. linked in the background) you can now listen to the audible books that someone else has bought and they have FINALLY launched watching profiles on Pr..."

Ooh that's interesting - my husband and I both have Audible subscriptions so does that mean we can link them and share books? That would be fun.

message 7: by Kristine (new)

Aimee wrote: "Kristine wrote: "For those who have family Amazon accounts (e.g. linked in the background) you can now listen to the audible books that someone else has bought and they have FINALLY launched watchi..."

Yep so if you have linked 'family' accounts in Amazon it should allow you to see each others audible shelves as well (just like Kindle does) https://audible.custhelp.com/app/answ...

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Kristine wrote: "Aimee wrote: "Kristine wrote: "For those who have family Amazon accounts (e.g. linked in the background) you can now listen to the audible books that someone else has bought and they have FINALLY l..."

I'm setting it up now! Thanks :)