it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > Me and my million thoughts

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 11 comments Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "For Ertica :)"

Thank you so much Kavy!! haha and good morning to you

(it's 5 something morning here in my time zone)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 11 comments Hey everyone, I'm Ertica!!
I don't know if anyone of you are reading but feel welcomed to read my journal:)

I might be posting my old novel here or make a new one since I also make a novel in another group I'm in. I should start make a new one here though. New group, new novel :D

Finger cross!

(P/s to myself. I'm on my way to class. Dad's driving. Haven't done my hair. Will having MUET exam a couples of minutes from now. Fuhh..)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 11 comments Journal 2

it's 4:18 in the morning....the weather is nice, no rain, no thunder, just a quiet night(not really) with the sounds of crickets.

i'm hungry..currently waiting for my downloading to finish..
it's saturday, in my bed..

trying to to think the suitable title for my novel..and yeah still hungry here..hmm.. i guess i need to buy new novel soon tho..hopefully..

oh ya i need to finish my assignment for history, Bm, and Pa. MUET exam will be held next week so i guess next week is probably the busiest and stressful week i gotta take..agh..not to mention exams too..*long sigh*

so i guess today i'm gonna find something weird to do and entertain my weekend.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 11 comments ❄️Princess Kavy of BVBarmy/Books/Music ❄️~Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me~ wrote: "Hey hey"

Hey heyyyyy kavy✨💎

message 8: by Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (last edited Jul 06, 2017 07:03AM) (new)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 11 comments Journey 3
So...i've been away from goodread for 6 months and a few weeks now and trust me those 6 months is the longest,busiest and tiredness months i have ever experience. Education is getting pact and difficult nowadays cause apparently we need to learn new things and discover new knowledge from people and internet.

And yeah..i just came back just to say i missed goodread😂. Its 10 pm and i have art presentation tomorrow so wish me luck.

Good night🌟🌙