Kindle British Mystery Book Club discussion

I Let You Go
This topic is about I Let You Go
Book Club Selection > February 2017 Group Read - I Let You Go, by Clare Mackintosh

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3992 comments Mod
I Let You Go, by Clare Mackintosh

In a split second, Jenna Gray's world descends into a nightmare. Her only hope of moving on is to walk away from everything she knows to start afresh. Desperate to escape, Jenna moves to a remote cottage on the Welsh coast, but she is haunted by her fears, her grief and her memories of a cruel November night that changed her life forever.

Slowly, Jenna begins to glimpse the potential for happiness in her future. But her past is about to catch up with her, and the consequences will be devastating . . .

Discussion Leader - Mary C

Link to Book on Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/2jBWBoT

message 2: by David (new)

Just to advise that for Kindle owners, certainly in the UK, the price has dropped and is now only £4.99 from it's previous £7.99.

message 3: by David (new)

Claire Mackintosh has a website if you want more on the author or her books and it is at https://claremackintosh.com/
If you are interested in her writing and like her then you can join her book club on the site for newsletters, giveaways, exclusive content etc. You just need to give your name and an e-mail address.

Mary C | 173 comments I stayed up way too late last night to finish the book. Absolutely worth being groggy most of today!

I'll wait a little while before posting discussion points. I first have to figure out what we can discuss that won't give the game away.

I'd suggest to anyone who hasn't started reading the book to stay away from reviews and just JUMP IN. I did - and I honestly think it was much the better read as a result.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) Comment :
This book looks like one I would like but it does not come in Large Print. Until I can afford a tablet, I am limited.

This is my comment to qualify for Amazon voucher.

message 6: by Mary (last edited Feb 11, 2017 01:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary C | 173 comments While the odds of winning the Amazon gift are better for Mary, Bill and myself if no one else joins in (!!), I thought I'd try to get our discussion launched by posting a question in the Spoiler thread for this book. Looking forward to hearing what other readers thought.