S P A C E ; advanced discussion

characters « > » stephenson

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 225 comments Mod
post completed stephenson members here to be approved by a moderator.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Q I A O L I A N I V Y H A N(student 246810)

ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏɢᴀʏsᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴsᴏɴ : ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ+ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇxᴜᴀɴʏɪ

The human hand is an incredible thing. Comprised of twenty-seven bones, moved by thirty-four muscles, containing nearly fifty nerves. Hands have the ability to make ideas into reality, using their dexterity and fine motor skills to transform nothing into everything. That is, in Ivy's mind, a true miracle of this world—that humans are capable of so much.

And Ivy wants to reach her fullest potential. She wants to create, and heal, and help—and, quite frankly, she has neither the natural talent nor drive to become a doctor or anything along those lines. So instead of helping people directly, she helps their ships. It's a win-win, really. Everyone benefits, and Ivy can sleep at night knowing that the ship she worked on is safe for flight.

Jingsheng Han( father )
Xiumei Han( mother )

It all started because Ivy wanted to do arts and crafts. Ever since she was young, Ivy was cutting things apart, putting them back together. It went from blocks to play-dough, and play-dough to paper, and paper to sewing, and from there, she realized that it was more than just a hobby.

So she got to work—building and fixing and tearing apart to build again. And then she applied for the International Space Academy, and this is where she's going to pursue her vocation.

message 3: by kaya (new)

QIAOLIAN HAN is approved

message 4: by kaya (new)

ORION MILDFORD is approved

message 5: by kaya (new)

ASHLEY HAYDEN MARKS
× ᴀsʜ or ʟᴇʏ to his friends | ᴍᴀʀᴋs to others

seventeen ; male, bisexual
184039 ; stephenson, student ( engineer )
tyler young

PERSONA ; When you've been on the verge of death as many times as Ash has, you tend to look at the bright side of things. After all, nothing can really eclipse the feeling of his heart suddenly stopping. So yeah, bad grades and stuff don't really worry him ( not that he gets bad grades, though ). Aside from his optimism, Ashley is also really bloody stubborn and is particularly talented in the areas of bad puns and pedantry.
HISTORY ; Ashley Marks was born with heart problems. He started school later than most for that reason — his parents wanted to be certain that his heart arrhythmia and potential for heart attacks wouldn't be an issue. He only had one minor heart attack in primary school, and teachers had intructions to either extend deadlines or not give him as much work, so as not to put more pressure on his heart ( because of stress ).
    Ashley's first major heart attack at school occurred in year 8, the last year of middle school. He was rushed to hospital, and it took several attempts with a defibrillator to restart his heart. He stopped going to school after that.
    From a young age, Ash loved physics and building things. He had an entire half of his bedroom dedicated to every kind of construction, from functioning LEGO robots to self-built robotic boats. When he turned fourteen, he applied to join INSA. But an issue presented itself, in the form of a check box labelled 'I have no chronic medical issues', and Ash, without a moment's thought, ticked it.
    Then, last year, he had another heart attack. And it was worse than the one that stopped him from going to school. In the middle of class, he collapsed, his heart stopping suddenly. When he returned to the living, he was greeted by his friends, who explained that they had constructed a replacement heart for him ( within a remarkably short period of time ).
    He hasn't had a single heart problem since, although the scar from the operation to replace it hasn't faded. And the memories don't just go away — not for Ash, anyway.
relations
    [ father ] × john james marks ; deceased
        × 46, soldier ( earth )
    [ mother ] × lisbeth clara marks ; living
        × 45, doctor ( earth )
    [ sister ] × kiera renee marks ; deceased
        × 19, soldier ( 1st battalion )

message 6: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) description
K A Y L E EdescriptionB O S T O NdescriptionH O R A T I O

O N E >> S T A T S >> we rattle this scene

N I N E T E E N years old
S E P T E M B E RdescriptionN I N T H date of birth
B I S E X U A L sexuality
F E M A L E gender
5 9 2 6 3 3 student number
S T E P H E N S O N sector
A R C H I T E C T U R E position

A N N AdescriptionS U N song

description description

T W O >> P H Y S I C A L >> firecrackers in the east

B L A C K hair
B R O W N eyes
5 ‘ 5 height
A L E X A N D R AdescriptionS H I P P face claim

description

T H R E E >> D E S C R I P T I O N >> we tore up the walls, we slept on couches

Kaylee was born for creation. She’s always had her head buried in books, teaching herself to read when she was three. That plus her habit of painting murals on every wall of the house, well. Kaylee’s a creative soul, and has always been building or drawing or reading. She loves to create, too, and while her interest in architecture didn’t start until she was eleven, it’s the strongest of these interests, enough for her to make a career of it. She’s a bit of a nerd, to be honest, always reading something (even books that technically belong to engineering students - did I mention she’s a bit of a thief?). She’s passionate about what she loves, and will give her all to it. In Kaylee’s opinion, books are better than people. In other words, she would rather spend time reading than dealing with people, many of whom she deems and not smart enough for her. She is a little stuck-up, though it’s not as bad as it could be. If she finds someone she can tolerate, she’ll spend all her time around them.

Kaylee grew up surrounded by the worst of the world. At least, that's what her mother says. Her father is a politician, her mother a pilot who disagreed with many of his political views. When the family got together, it was always a little awkward for Kaylee and her older sister, Riley. For the most part, though her parents avoided each other, preferring to pretend they weren't married with two children. It was be-cause of the girls that they stayed together, after all. Though in Kaylee’s opinion, it might have been better if they had divorced. When Kaylee was twelve, she painted a mural on all four walls of her bedroom, featuring famous buildings from all around the world. The art was good, and when she started to look deeper into architecture, being fascinated by the day buildings were designed, she was good at that too. Riley was getting ready to apply to INSA, and encouraged Kaylee to apply with her. Kaylee was fifteen. Kaylee did so, was accepted, and now here she is, almost done with her course at INSA.

K A Y L AdescriptionH O R A T I O mother
G A R C I AdescriptionH O R A T I O father
R I L E YdescriptionH O R A T I O sister, 23
O P E N lover
O P E N friend

message 7: by kaya (new)

MAEVE PEVTSOVA SERGENT & KAYLEE BOSTON HORATIO are approved

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬A M Y[ #027589 ]C H U N G▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ17ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟsᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴsᴏɴᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢᴋɪᴍ ʏᴇʀɪᴍ ▬▬

Amy Chung has only one mode: go. There's no off or slow down. She lacks self-discipline that way — she has goals, and once she does, she works for them without rest. It's a sort of reckless ambition that dictates her life. While it's the reason she's made it as far as she has, she also just doesn't know when — or how — to stop.

At the same time, she's able to channel this into her work and efficiency. Because she wants to do well — integrity is such an important quality to her, and she wants to be the best and she wants to get there the right way.

Soldiers: villains to some, heroes to others. To Amy Chung, they were idols. Ever since she can remember, her dream was to attend the International Space Academy and learn how to fight. The Sun sector — surely it was named that for a reason, because in Amy's mind, it was them who shined the brightest. Defending the earth — truly a noble cause.

So she worked. She worked in school, she joined every sports team they would allow her to. She built her stamina and speed and every ability she could think of that would help her application to be accepted. And then the unimaginable: it actually was accepted.

Of course, a wrench was thrown in her plans when she actually got there, because, as she was reminded, she was too much of a wuss to actually fight. They had to use guns and blasters and hit each other and Amy... was not cut out for that kind of thing. But then again, one of the things that she had discovered during her ambition-fueled academic rampage was her natural affinity for physics, and, well — now she's an engineering student at a very comfortable proximity, far from any fist fights.

message 9: by kaya (new)

AMY CHUNG is approved

message 10: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 57 comments
▬▬ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛ / sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ / ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ▬▬

Z O Y A   C H E U N G   ───────────────────── [ # 923991 ]
═════════════════════ xviii. female. homosexual. fernanda ly.
stephenson ; engineering student. ────────────────────────

some people know what they're doing. They've got their lives sketched out, planned to the detail, a clear path to follow right till the end. The only thing Zoya has any sort of plan sketched out for is all her engineering projects. Her life? She's more likely to laugh in your face when asked what she's planning to do next, so don't expect a straight answer.

Not that you'd get a straight answer anyways. After all, she didn't join the engineering program just because she's really fucking good at math, physics, and all that. Mostly, it was because there was this one girl, and she was really, really pretty and a sweetheart, and young Zoya had even less impulse control than she does know, if it can be believed. Not that it worked out for very long, but now Zoya was stuck in Stephenson. But she really does love it — she feels like she belongs here, despite just how much of a mess she is.

Most nights find Zoya awake at the most ridiculous times, fucking around, working on projects, just generally enjoying her apparently aimless life. There's something to be said for the happiness of living in the moment, in the present — why worry about the future when there is so much to do right here, right now? Zoya has an almost unimaginable liveliness; she knows how important it is to live every second to its fullest. After all, she almost didn't have all these seconds. So hell if she's going to waste them now.

if it were allowed, (which it's fucking not, thanks, INSA) Zoya would start every introduction with hi, I'm Zoya, and I'm a robot from my left knee down and also my lung, how fucking cool is that? Unfortunately, regulations specify that she cannot share this endlessly fascinating secret. The things is, being a cyborg is more than just a cool fact, for Zoya. It's shaped the last four years of her life.

Her childhood was normal, as normal as growing up in space can be. Maybe an abnormally hyperactive child, with an abnormally quick mind for all things math-related, and an abnormally insatiable curiosity, but still, all in all, normal. She loved her parents, got in and out of trouble, teased her brother. Climbed through the ship's interiors in search of knowledge, stuck her nose in control panels and trailed after ship technicians asking a veritable flood of annoying questions. Zoya was good at being annoying, but even better at understanding — so she was tolerated, her questions answered.

It was this inability to stop wondering, to stop asking, that led to it. Zoya was fourteen, sitting on the floor beside one of the ship's engineers as he went through a standard check of one of the landing bays. The whole thing was a freak occurrence, a one in a million: no one knows what exactly happened, but the control panel exploded, the room crashing down on top of the two.

By the time they pulled the two out of the mess of wires and metal, Zoya's left leg was beyond saving, and her eyes were wide from shock and the lack of air circulating her body, her right lung and a few ribs practically crushed. They patched her up, somehow, put her back together and made her whole with the miracle of science and technology. The engineer didn't make it.

Zoya knows how lucky she is. She knows how close she'd been to ending up in the same place as that engineer. She remembers the blinding light and pain; she remembers how her life didn't flash before her eyes, but just one thought: not yet, please.

Somehow, Zoya is still here, living, breathing, running. And she's making sure that no one will be able to claim she didn't live to the fullest when she's truly gone.
[ mother ] tatiana cheung
[ father ] daniel cheung
[ younger brother ] nicolas cheung

message 11: by kaya (new)

ZOYA CHEUNG is approved

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2017 01:08AM) (new)

M A T T H E WP A R K

━━━━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━━━━

twenty-two, male, homosexual ( #056924 ) stephenson, architecture, jinyoung

Born genius. Innate talent. Gifted. That's what Matthew Park has been told his entire life. That God, for some reason or another, looked down at him and decided to give him the brain of a hero — except that that's not true at all. If there's one thing that Matthew has learned since beginning his education at the International Space Academy, it's that he's nothing great. In fact, he's not even close. For someone who was never even arrogant to start with, it certainly has been a humbling experience.

In all truth, it's been exhausting. He's tired of seeing people surpass him in every possible way. There's always someone better — someone more intelligent, someone more imaginative, someone more innovative, someone more, more, more. More than once, Matthew's considered dropping out. He's tired of being the guppy in a pond full of sharks.

But at the same time, there's a fire inside of him. A burning desire to be the best, even if it takes him his entire life to get there. Maybe it's his parent's delusions, or maybe it's a realistic hope, but part of him still believes, however desperately, that maybe he really can be the genius everyone wanted him to be.

george park ━━━━━━━━━━━ father
mother ━━━━━━━━━━━ irene park
elizabeth park ━━━━━━━━━━ sister
brother ━━━━━━━━━ jonathan park

Matthew always was, in his parents' minds, someone of genius. It's a heavy burden to carry when you're the eldest child in the family, always needed somewhere, always busy, always responsible for whatever happens. A heavy burden when you're your parents' pride, and they have so much faith in you that the look of disappointment on their faces when you don't meet their expectations is crushing.

When he applied for the International Space Academy, it was their dream for him. Their dream for their eldest son, their little man, to go to the most prestigious academy in the universe. When he was accepted, it was his little midwestern town's pride and hope on the line. And so when he started, the only thing Matthew could think was I can't let them down.

But it was hard, harder than Matthew had ever imagined it could be. It was difficult and frustrating and everything he did was wrong; his drafts would come back littered in red pen marks while the other students would receive theirs with gold stars. But he couldn't just give up, as much as he wanted to. There was too much at stake. Too much fear of disappointing everyone.

But how hard do you push? What's the limit? How far can one human go? Matthew's life was consumed by a hysterical single-minded work ethic, one of do, revise, do, revise, do, do, do, do, do. A ruthless cycle without rest. There was no end in sight, and all he could do was keep pushing himself until maybe, maybe he might be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Between nights with no sleep,
(how hard do you push?)
between nervous breakdowns,
(what's your limit?)
between skipped meals,
(how long can you go?)

Matthew lost part of himself. After waking up alone in the infirmary, having collapsed in the middle of his end-of-year evaluation presentation, he realized he wanted — needed — things to change. Do. Revise. Change the plan. Revise. Change the plan. Revise until it works. So, perhaps out of newfound maturity, or perhaps out of sheer desperation, he changed. More hours of sleep. More collaborative work. More trying to break his pattern.

But the question burns in the back of his mind: are you proud of me still?

message 13: by dyanne (last edited Feb 07, 2017 09:55PM) (new)

dyanne | 69 comments

K W A K [ 147662 ] M I N - J U N G
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴇʟʟɪᴇ ᴋɪᴍ // ʟᴏʟᴀ sᴜɴ ━━━━ eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ · sᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴsᴏɴ · aʀᴄʜɪᴛᴇᴄᴛ

Kwak Min-jung (a.k.a Ellie Kim, a.k.a Lola Sun) is tired of being known as The Wild Child.

Okay, fine, whatever, it's her fault. Yes, Min-jung has a tendency to do all most things without thinking them through. She's bullheaded and impulsive and a little bit petty. But she's not a child. She can take the shit you have to say. Even the ones about her. Especially the ones about her. Not because she hates herself or she's a nosy bitch but because she's so fucking tired of tight-lipped smiles and indulging lies and fake people. Such things would probably be easier for her to accept if she could reciprocate them. But here's a secret for you: Kwak Min-jung is terrible at acting fake, or acting indulging, or just acting in general, really. She's too flighty, too blunt, too thoughtless to install some half-assed filter in her brain for the sake of catering to the crowd or pleasing her agent or, god forbid, continuing her acting career.

So yes, Min-jung is going to be the one who wears five-inch platforms on a training day and gets wasted in public and does stupid things because they seemed like Very Good Ideas in the moment. And yes, Min-jung is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way and have many scathing comments and posts and articles written about her sad, sad life as a disgraced child star. But no, Min-jung isn't leaving INSA. Not because she has to prove herself, but because━ well... she kinda does.

sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ━ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴅʀɪɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ

ʙᴀᴇ sᴜᴢʏ ━━━━━━━ fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ━━━ bɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ

Here a list of facts about Kwak Minjung that aren't actually true.
1. Her name is Ellie Kim.
2. She got a nose job last summer.
3. She got fired because her agency found 300 dollars worth of vodka in her dressing room.
4. She only got hired in the first place because her uncle was an executive at said agency.
5. She only got into INSA because the admissions director was a Huge Fan of her show and she gave him a free autograph.

And here are a list of facts that are.
1. Her name is Kwak Minjung.
2. She has a belly button piercing.
3. She didn't bother to renew her contract when it expired because it was time to admit that she sucked at acting.
4. She only got hired in the first place because she had one of the Most Beautiful Faces the casting director had ever seen.
5. She only got into INSA because she wouldn't stop begging the admissions director to just give her a chance and take one second to look at her portfolio, pretty please? She'd even give him a free autograph? No autograph? Well... whatever works.

Unlike what the tabloids may suggest, Min-jung━ or Ellie or Lola or whatever the fuck you want to call her━ did not go to INSA because she was desperate for a Fresh Start. Not to get all sappy, but you see, when Min-jung was fourteen, she went to Barcelona to film the season 3 Christmas special of Lola-la. And you see, there was this chaste little kiss scene she had to film in the Sagrada Familia. And you see, she didn't think much of either the kissing or the Sagrada Familia until she saw the cathedral with her own eyes. Hence the start of the architecture portfolio which lead to her refusal to renew the contract which led to the fallout with her mother which led to Drinking and Designing and Erasing and more Designing. And then the begging. And then more begging. And then the petty spamming, and then some more begging and━ anyway, the point is she's here now. At INSA.

Sure, it sucks that people don't call her by her real name. Sure, it suck that even her teachers don't take her too seriously. But she'll show these bastards━ they're not going to be calling her Lola Sun the day she wins the Pritzker for designing the Sagrada Familia of space stations. No, when that day comes, they'll call her Kwak Min-jung, and they'll take care to pronounce it correctly while they're at it.
· ] ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ━━━ kɪᴍ ᴊɪ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ
· ] ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ━━━ kᴡᴀᴋ ᴍᴏᴏɴ-ʜᴏ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ

message 14: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 29 comments
EMMA 'EMI' HASHIDA ──────────────── nana komatsu
17 yrs. × hetero × stephenson × architecture student × 789101

Easily underestimated by nearly everyone that meets her, Emi
has come to accept the fact that she's not very good at much or that she lacks the capability to do much. While this tends to deviate from the truth, Emi refuses to see her skills when it
comes to her work, assuming INSA took her on because they
were desperate. She has a good eye, an innate ability to see
what works. The only problem is that she doesn't realize how much of an asset she really is, or could one day become. Her inability to see her worth often leaves her vulnerable to those
who enjoy tearing people down. Painfully shy, Emi finds it impossible to stand up for herself and can't fathom the idea of actually being in the spotlight.

Perhaps this is the same reason she finds talking to people to
be laborious. While Emi is a very sweet and considerate person, she has very few friends if any; talking to people only manages leaves her instantly sweaty, red-faced, and flustered. And she absolutely despises it. Emi loves company and adores the time
she spends working in a group. The problem remains that she can't find it in her to emotionally connect with, well, anyone. Which is why Emi spends most of her time working, which is
why she's pretty damn good at what she does; it's a cycle, one that tends to feed of Emi's inability to go out and make herself heard. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
While Emi's childhood lacks a lot of despair and the horror that some of her classmates have endured, Emi still found growing
up to be difficult. A lot of that was mainly attributed to her bullies, that group of kids that taunted her for being short and quiet and Japanese. They weren't horribly malicious, but it still hurt Emi; even then, at only seven, she wasn't good enough.
And maybe it would have been even the tiniest bit more bearable if Emi's parents had more support for her. But just like her class -mates and her teachers, her parents felt that she was lacking something, too.

Emi went to multiple tutors in the course of her school days, finally putting an end to it when she was about fourteen. The "problem" everyone insisted was there just wasn't; Emi just processed things a little differently, zoned out a bit too much,
and found it difficult to immerse herself into tedious subjects. In other words, she didn't like school and found it hard to connect with her peers. And while it was a relief to finally be free from additional schoolwork and pointless study sessions, Emi found herself lost; she didn't feel capable of much, didn't know where she was supposed to go or what to do. Until she discovered INSA
─ what better way to escape that heading to outer space?

It wasn't until she was sixteen that Emi finally convinced her parents to let her go; she still finds is unbelievable that they had enough confidence in her to let her go at all. They fought her for awhile before finally caving in and it was clear to Emi that they doubted her; she was easily overwhelmed and unfocused on Earth ─ how would she survive out amongst the stars? Looking back on the way everything transpired, her parents really should've been urging her to go. It was INSA that gave Emi a purpose, it was INSA that gave her an inkling of confidence, something she's still working tirelessly to build. She still worries about failing everyone, though, including herself.
family ──
noah hashida : 39 × father × engineer
grace hashida : 38 × mother × pilot
(view spoiler)

message 15: by kaya (last edited Feb 10, 2017 11:55AM) (new)

MATTHEW PARK, LIAM JIHUN CHA, CHRISTOPHER KYUNG, KWAK MIN-JUNG and EMMA HASHIDA are all approved.

message 16: by dyanne (last edited Feb 10, 2017 12:37AM) (new)

dyanne | 69 comments

R Y A N [ 943123 ] C H O U N G
tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ · sᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴsᴏɴ · hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ sʜɪᴘ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ

Ryan is scared of a lot of things. Things such as flying. And cockroaches. And sudden movements. And blood. And━ well, you get the point.

But Ryan has never been scared of people. Ryan has always been told that he trusts others too easily, and he supposes that it's true. Unlike what most choose to believe, this is not a quality conceived out of some idealistic altruism━ it's just... Ryan. Look, he knows that it can make him pretty naive and brick-headed at times. And yes, there are definitely times that he resents it━ being so reliant upon others, getting too attached for his own good, falling in love with everyone he meets━ boy, does it get old.

But you can't deny that this is ultimately what makes Ryan such a good leader. Just as Ryan possesses the innate talent to be able to assemble and disassemble all and every object, he also possesses the innate talent of being universally likable. Ryan can't help but wear his heart on his sleeve. He can't help but genuinely care, and it shows. It shows when he takes the time to teach the first-years how to attach an external fuel tank to the launch pad. It shows when he greets every single person he sees in the halls by name. And it shows when you find him blubbering on his laptop keyboard over some sappy kdrama because she can't just leave him like that, not when his mother-in-law is trying to kill him!!

And you know what, if anyone could explain to Ryan why the fuck there are spiders in space and how in god's name can you make them stay far far away from him, maybe he would stop being so dependent on other people. He can dream, right?

ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ━ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs

ɴᴀᴍ ᴊᴏᴏ-ʜʏᴜᴋ ━━━━━━━ mᴀʟᴇ ━━━ bɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ?

When Ryan was eleven, his older sister graduated from INSA as the saluditorian of the Collins sector. And from that fateful day, the day Ryan walked onto INSA's campus for Ji-yeon's graduation ceremony, he knew he wanted be exactly like her when he grew up. He, too, would become a Squad A pilot at age 19, go into deep space to discover a planet and (this was the most important part) name it. His name would go down in the Pilots of our Future magazine, right next to his sister's, as the discoverer of planet Hubert McGuinness, named in honor in his very loyal, very dead hermit crab.

Turns out, Ryan kind of completely forgot about the fact that he got motion sickness very easily. And his crippling fear of heights. And also the fact that he hated flying. Oops.

It came as a surprise to no one but Ryan that he had gotten accepted to Stephenson, not Collins, sector of INSA. It came as a surprise to no one but Ryan that he had an extraordinary aptitude for building things, as if he hadn't been obsessed with constructing model spaceships for his entire life. And it came as a surprise to no one but Ryan that he was unanimously chosen to fill the leader role when the last leader graduated.

Surprise or no surprise, Ryan, like always, learned quickly. What does it take to be a good leader? Faith in his team and faith in himself━ that's all it is, really. That's all he needs, really. Although... it would be nice if he could find a way to convince the sector to name their next space shuttle Hubert McGuinness. But that's a work in progress. He'll get there. Someday.
· ] ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ━━━ pᴀʀᴋ ᴋʏᴜɴɢ-ᴍᴇᴇ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ
· ] ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ━━━ cʜᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴏᴏɴɢ-ʜᴏ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ
· ] sɪsᴛᴇʀ ━━━ cʜᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊɪ-ʏᴇᴏɴ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ

message 17: by kaya (new)

RYAN CHOUNG is approved

message 18: by kaya (new)

JULIETTE BLAIR is approved

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

H W A N GH Y E R I

━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━

twenty-three, female, heterosexual ( #078153 ) stephenson, engineering, krystal

The right thing. Even now, Hyeri isn't quite sure what that means — what really is the right thing to be doing? To follow her parents' dreams? To follow her own? She's always wanted to do the right thing, to do good, and to do it well. But the question still lingers in the back of her mind — is she doing what's right for her? Will she even be happy, ten years from now? Does that even matter?

Nothing that Hyeri has ever loved has been the safe option. At the same time, she's too afraid of the unknown to step out of her comfort zone. She's caught in limbo between passion and security, practicality, responsibility.

So she pushes on anyway, because she's already this far in, and she doesn't believe in doing things halfway. Besides, it's not like she's unhappy. (She is.) She doesn't have to love it now; she can learn to, and besides that, there are things, people, she can find joy in until then. She just has to stick with it long enough. Fake it until you make it, right?

i get to know ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ the bitter taste of coffee .

hwang jinyoung ━━━━━━━━ father
mother ━━━━━━━━━ hwang siwon

Hwang Hyeri has had a remarkably normal life, and that's the way she likes it. She's a follower, not a leader, and she'd rather be predictable and cautious than spontaneous... which is how she ended up here, hurtling through space in order to complete her higher education.

She tries not to think about it too much. She's grateful for the opportunity to be here — she has a lot to be thankful for. And her parents are so happy about it; this is what they always dreamed of for her. Because this is the best there is, and they've only ever wanted the best for their girl. This why she's doing it — because she knows it's the right choice.

Really, Hyeri just needs to learn to separate what she wants from what she needs. She can have both, she can make it work. She can make it work.

message 20: by kaya (new)

HWANG HYERI is approved

message 21: by kaya (new)

ALISTAIR LIM is approved

message 22: by kaya (new)

MOON TAEIL is approved

message 23: by Ema (last edited Feb 11, 2017 12:40PM) (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) description
R H I A N N O NdescriptionR O S EdescriptionA L E X A N D R I AdescriptionA R M I T A G E

O N E >> S T A T S >> the colors conflicted

T W E N T Y - O N E years old
J U L YdescriptionF I F T H date of birth
P A N S E X U A L sexuality
F E M A L E gender
9 7 4 8 2 6 student number
S T E P H E N S O N sector
E N G I N E E R I N G position

B U R NdescriptionI TdescriptionD O W N song

description description

T W O >> P H Y S I C A L >> caught in the burning glow

R E D hair
B R O W N eyes
5 ‘ 7 height
D A R Y AdescriptionL E B E D E V A face claim

description

T H R E E >> D E S C R I P T I O N >> i built you up, but you let me down

Riches come easily to Rhiannon Rose. Yes, you had better call her by both names unless she’s dating you or you’re one of her siblings, she refuses to go by just one. She is accustomed to getting everything she wants, when she wants it. She can be a little stuck-up because of this, though as she’s the family disappointment, she’s been knocked down a notch or two. Rhiannon Rose’s interest in engineering comes from studying her own cyborg leg; she wanted to know how it worked and how she could make it better. There was many a time when Rhiannon Rose would be found elbow-deep in some feat of engineering, her designer jeans nearly destroyed from all the dirt and grease. However, she does have a bit of a “don’t-touch-me” attitude that puts people off, but that was honestly just how she was raised. Rhiannon Rose isn’t the best type of person, what with her attitude and penchant for pyrotechnics, that’s for certain, but she’s made enough friends at INSA to be a part of Stephenson’s infamous duct tape cult. Though, she isn’t sure they like her too much. But she hasn’t been here long, so hopefully things will change.

Rhiannon Rose is the youngest of four siblings, born to the very affluential Armitage family. She wanted for nothing, as a child, getting whatever she asked for. Baby Rhiannon Rose was born with some complications; her little lungs wouldn’t work at her heart needed help. Those were the first of her cyborg parts. She grew up with them, they were replaced and kept up to date as she grew. She was used to them. When she was eleven, Rhiannon Rose was in a car crash. Her older sister was driving, and wasn’t paying enough attention. Both girls lived, but Rhiannon Rose’s right leg was crushed. They had to replace it. And that’s the rest of her cyborg parts; a leg, cleverly disguised to look like normal limbs. She doesn’t tell anyone about it, on her mother’s orders. Her mother, who wants all her children to be perfect, poised. Her mother, who wants her two daughters to be perfect trophy wives. Her mother, who was disappointed when Rhiannon Rose decided to go to INSA, who yelled at Rhiannon Rose when she filled out the application and was accepted behind her back. Her mother, who was angry when her father agreed to pay the tuition. But Rhiannon Rose doesn’t really care what her mother thinks.

A L E X A N D R I AdescriptionA R M I T A G E mother
B E N J A M I NdescriptionA R M I T A G E father
E R I KdescriptionA R M I T A G E brother, 27
H A N N A HdescriptionT H O M S O N sister, 26
B A I L E YdescriptionT H O M S O N brother-in-law, 26
V I C T O RdescriptionA R M I T A G E brother, 24
O P E N lover
O P E N friend

message 24: by kaya (new)

RHIANNON ROSE ALEXANDRIA ARMITAGE is approved

message 25: by kaya (new)

KEIO SHINICHI is approved

message 26: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ (last edited Feb 16, 2017 01:09PM) (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) ~ "Life isn't hard for an architect. Nope, it's practically a piece of cake!~ Isn't cake delicious?" ~

❤Name: Yumiko Hikari Nagakawa

❤Nickname: Yumi, only by her friends

❤To the school, she is known as Student #443250

❤Age: 18

❤ Sexuality: Lesbian

❤ Gender: Female

~"I never want to get sick. Can you see why I did this now?" ~

❤Sector: Stephenson

❤Occupation: Architect

~"When I look in the mirror....I see.... Rie Kugimiya, ~"

❤❤❤❤❤

Yumi is the embodiment of bubbly. She is kind and compassionate, friendly and open-minded, yet naive and clueless at the same time. People are suspicious of her sometimes due to her medicine, yet she shrugs it off. To her, being who she is is what makes her special, and she wouldn't change that for the world. However her big heart and obliviousness can and has gotten her into trouble here and there. She's easy to take advantage of, and if she's off her medicine, it can be dangerous as she's exposed to new disease and older ones she's weak against. Yumi also doesn't like physical exercise aside from jump-rope since she thinks 'it's cute', and tends to think in terms of how cute something is. She can also get a bit preachy about health and medicine in general. Space is the one place you can't have your head up in the clouds....as there are none. She's also a good blueprint designer. Not so much the building part, but the designing part she's got down. Aside from that, she also love drawing things in general, jumping-rope, wearing fashionable clothes and nail art.

❤❤❤❤❤

Yumi grew up on Earth, as expected. Her father was a prominent Japanese business man on Earth, and her mother is an astronaut, surprisingly. She then brought Yumi into this world and filled her head with images of the stars and galaxies.

Yumi entered her toddler years normally, but once she started school, her mother realized something different about her. Something off. She would always get sick far more often than her peers. Her mother decided it was some sort of immune deficiency, and put Yumi on special medication. The medicine wouldn't cure it, but it would prevent Yumi from getting as sick. After all, nobody really knows how to cure the disease, although her pills would help her live longer and would prevent her symptoms from being as bad.

Yumi was nervous about going back to school. To her knowledge, she was the only person who had to take such medicine, and when she was called out of class at a certain time everyday, people started to wonder why. Was she getting sick? Getting shots? Who really knew?

One day, a classmate was in the nurse's office at the same time Yumi was called in to take her pills, and they saw the truth firsthand. Instead of quieting the rumors, however, everyone wanted to know about Yumi's pills. What color were they? What did they taste like? Did she chew them or swallow them whole? Did she need to eat beforehand? Naturally, Yumi was only happy to respond to all their questions.

When Yumi had free-time, which was a lot, she designed buildings. She Googled famous buildings. Everytime she went somewhere with her dad, she would look at the buildings around her during the car ride and talk her dad's ear off about the dimensions of said buildings. She wanted to build better houses, better schools, better hospitals, and of course better spaceships. At first, her blueprints were shoddy and resembled a child's fevered dreams than anything realistic, but as she grew older, her plans gradually became more and more realistic, and her dream came true when she helped a neighbor visualize where their new porch should go.

After she graduated from high school, she was picked to enroll into INSA, fitting right in. She was one of many Japanese students here, which made her happy. Yumi was worried about having to fit in. However, she takes her medicine secretly. She knows if someone finds out about her weak immune system, she'll get kicked out, and she doesn't want that after spending several months here already.

She decided on Stephenson because she loved architect and designing buildings. True, she's designing more ships than she did before here, but hey, it counts. If she hadn't come here, she would've been an architect on her own anyway. She loved designing houses, and now, ships. The sky's the limit.

❤❤❤❤❤

Family: Hidaeki Ayumu Nagakawa, father, 48, alive

Mariko Ai Nagakawa, mother, 46, alive

❤❤❤❤❤

~"Who says a weak immune system is crippling? Not this girl!~" ~

message 27: by kaya (last edited Feb 16, 2017 07:56PM) (new)

YUMIKO NAGAKAWA is approved

message 28: by dyanne (last edited Feb 15, 2017 06:43PM) (new)

dyanne | 69 comments

M O O N [ 003918 ] H Y U N - W O O
tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ · sᴛᴇᴘʜᴇɴsᴏɴ · eɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀ

Everyone wants to be friends with The Pretty Boy, better known at INSA as Moon Hyun-woo. If you don’t know him, you have to admit you’re kind of in love with him. If you do know him, you have to admit you’re more than kind of in love with him.

Hyun-woo knows he’s won the genetic jackpot of the millennium. He knows he was born into a life of Extra Special VIP Treatment due to his killer Puppy Eyes + Dimples™ combo. Hyun-woo knows that in the eyes of man, it’s very hard for him to do wrong. He's never had to prove himself to anyone━ after all, his face does it all for him. Plus, there's also the fact that in addition to his looks, Hyun-woo is also smart and not a dickhead. Once you learn that, well, then it's game over. He practically becomes a god.

Hyun-woo knows he has it all. Brains? Check. Personality? Check. Looks? Quintuple Check that Bitch. But Hyunwoo can't always help but feel a little... disappointed with everything around him. It's the reason why Hyun-woo is terrible at keeping friends. It's the reason why Hyun-woo never pays attention in class. It's the reason why Hyun-woo is always so fucking bored. Bored of his school, of his classmates, of his life, which feels like one dull, twenty-year prequel for a story that hasn't even started.

See, what Hyun-woo doesn't know is that he takes a lot of things for granted. How can he, when all he's ever known is privilege?

ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ

ᴋɪᴍ ᴍʏᴜɴɢ-sᴏᴏ ━━━━━━━ mᴀʟᴇ ━━━ hᴇᴛᴇʀᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ??

Hyun-woo's never known what it feels like to not be the center of his family's attention━ not just because he's the youngest child, born nine years after his youngest older sister, but also because he's the only boy, and therefore, the shining pride of the Moons.

Once you learn that, it makes a lot of sense that Hyun-woo's used to constantly being showered with affection and praise. When he was little, it was━ "What a handsome boy!" And then when he got a bit older it was━ "What a sweet, handsome boy!" And then when he got a little older than that it was━ "What a smart, sweet, handsome boy!" and so on and so forth until Hyun-woo could practically recite every single variation of every single compliment he was given from memory.

When Hyun-woo announced he was applying to become an engineer at INSA, his parents were thrilled, to say the least. After all, Hyun-woo's own father was an engineer, just like Hyun-woo's grandfather was an engineer before him and━ get this, Hyun-woo's great grandmother was an engineer before him. So yes, Hyun-woo was more than a little starry-eyed when he came to INSA (pun not intended)━ but could you really blame him for that? Could you really blame Hyun-woo, a boy who had been told his entire life that he was destined to do extraordinary things, for walking into the engineering lab on the first day and feeling like he was this much closer to fulfilling said destiny?

The awe-struck freshman disappeared before the first quarter ended. Now, three years later, Hyun-woo can't say whether he ever wanted to be an engineer at all. He can't say whether he ever wanted to be anything at all, really━ how was he supposed to trust that at age seventeen he knew what he was going to do with the rest of his life? Sure, engineering guarantees him a stable job with a steady pay and a comfortable life, but is that all Hyun-woo's family wanted for him? Fuck, is that all Hyun-woo wanted for himself? Every day, Hyun-woo grapples with the frustration of living in the ever-widening gaps━

the gap between who he is and who he thought he'd become,
the gap between who he is and who he's becoming,
the gap between who he is and who he wants to become.

Thank god Hyun-woo only has a year left before he graduates from this hell━ if it was any longer, he probably would ditch engineering in pursuit of a modeling career. God only knows what "compliments" his family would offer him then.
· ] ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ━━━ lᴇᴇ ᴍɪɴ-ᴏᴋ ━━━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ
· ] ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ━━━ mᴏᴏɴ ʙᴏɴɢ-ɢʏᴜ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ
· ] sɪsᴛᴇʀ ━━ mᴏᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴ-ᴍɪɴ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ
· ] sɪsᴛᴇʀ ━━━ mᴏᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴ-ᴀʜ ━━ aʟɪᴠᴇ

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2017 09:17PM) (new)

▬▬▬▬▬ eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ‧ eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʀᴀɪʟ ɪ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ‧ eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ▬▬▬▬▬

N A MJ I - Y E O N( n. )
1. heterosexual human female
2. twenty years of age
3. student of ship construction and maintenance in the
stephenson sector of the international space academy,
student number 025893
4. daughter of jinyoung and sungsook
5. face claim kim se-jeong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jiyeon is pretty. That much is evident to anybody—she's pretty, and she has resources, and that's enough for most people. But it's not enough for her. Her parents are incredibly successful, and they got there through hard work. Jiyeon is just as determined to make a life for herself through her own achievements, her own blood, sweat, and tears. It might not be what's expected of her, it might not be what her parents want, but it's what she wants, and isn't that enough?

It's not that she looks down on models and fashion designers. It's not that she doesn't like the girly things her parents have always wanted her to conform to—it's that those things aren't Jiyeon. Last time she wore stilettos to one of her mother's events, she sprained her ankle, and her mother forbade her from ever wearing skirts and dresses again since that time those Very Important Colleagues were over and she sat with her legs open.

When she's working on a ship—that's when Jiyeon feels at home. It feels right, working on something physical and getting her hands dirty and being able to see the real, tangible product of her hard work. It makes her feel happy, and useful, and alive, and she knows she's disappointing her family, she knows it's not the easiest path, but... she loves it, and she refuses to apologize for that.

Born to an award-winning film director and an internationally famed supermodel-turned-fashion designer, it might be a given for Nam Jiyeon to go into the entertainment industry. And it's true: that's what everyone expected, that's what her parents wanted. She was popularized among the public after a child modeling career and a series of drugstore-brand makeup advertisements ( "perhaps she's born with it, perhaps it's prettyface!" ). To follow that would be the easiest choice.

That would be too easy, though. And Jiyeon has never taken the easy path. She's been told her entire life about her parents both, in their own right, rose from poverty and ill fortune and fought their way to a world of success. She wants the same for herself—because she can, she knows she can, if only she's given the chance.

So she took her chance. Instead of applying for universities like her parents wanted, she sent out one application, and it was for the International Space Academy. Because she's Nam Jiyeon, and she wants to. And yeah, her parents are that close to cutting her off. But she's only doing this because she knows she can do it. Her parents always told her that she could do anything she set her mind to—anything, that is, except for the things they didn't envision for her. Well, she can do this, and she's going to do it, and one day she's going to be so damn good at it that they'll have no choice to be proud.

message 30: by kaya (new)

MOON HYUN-WOO and NAM JI-YEON are approved

message 31: by mels (last edited Feb 20, 2017 05:58PM) (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 42 comments

E L I Z A B E A T R I C E L A R S O N ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ eliza]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XIX ⋆ female ⋆ bi ⋆ marloes horst
573763 ⋆ stephenson ⋆ engineering student━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elisa has always been determined. Determined to do her best, determined to fight until the bitter end. It's never been enough, but that hasn't stopped her from trying. All her life, she's been driven by perfection, driven to succeed. She's always wanted to be the best at everything, but she's somehow managed to remain mediocre at everything she's ever tried.

All she's ever wanted is to belong, to be a part of something more, to be useful. And at this point, she's ready to do anything to achieve that, even if the law might not agree with her methods.

throw me in the deep end, watch me drown━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━saying that I want more, this is what I live for

Eliza is used to coming in second place. She's a middle child with a smarter older brother and a cuter younger sister. She got the silver medal in toddler gymnastics, got a participation ribbon with her baking soda volcano at the elementary school science fair, and hasn't made a sports team in her life. Her boyfriend cheated on her with another girl. No matter how hard she tried, Eliza was never good enough to be the best. She was enough, she was okay. But she was never able to find what she could do better than anyone else. While everyone else around her seemed to have found their place in the world, Eliza was still searching when she finished high school.

And then, she thought she'd found it. Sure, she'd heard of INSA. Seen it on TV, heard it mentioned in classes. But her, go there? The idea was laughable at best. But then, she started to think on it more and more. She had good grades. She was good at science. She fulfilled all the requirements for Stephenson sector. So, she filled out the application and scrounged up enough money to go. And when a letter arrived from the International Space Academy, she couldn't open up the letter fast enough, knowing in her heart that this was where she deserved to be.

She should have anticipated it. She'd heard the words enough, after all. Thank you for application, however we regret to inform you that you have not been accepted to our academy. We recieved thousands of applications from all around the globe, and while you were a top runner for a position, unfortunately..." and so on. They requested that she apply again next year and that she have a great day.

Maybe someone else would have accepted that, but Eliza just couldn't. So she applied again. She faked test scores and grades. She lied. She bluffed her way through everything, and somehow she managed to make it. She showed up for her first day knowing she didn't belong, that she wasn't smart enough, that she wasn't as good as everyone else here. She also decided she didn't care.

And, nine months in she's got a cool robot eye that can do all the complex calculations for her, so really, what could go wrong?

━━ dad ━━ David Larson ━━ alive ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ mom ━━ Adrianna Larson ━━ alive ━━
━━ brother ━━ Sinclair Larson ━━ alive ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ sister ━━ Alanna Larson ━━ alive ━━

message 32: by kaya (new)

ELIZA BEATRICE LARSON is approved

message 33: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato | 29 comments
REI ADACHI ──────────────────────── kozue akimoto
18 yrs × fem × bi × stephenson × engineering student × 101214

Rei is best compared to a machine, one that doesn't come with a very clear manual or any kind of 'off-switches'. Focused, driven, and kind of on a mission to be the best, Rei doesn't have time for breaks; a minute she spends sitting on her ass is one she could've put to good use. Half the time food and sleep come second to her latest project. It's become enough of a problem that people really are starting to think she's more machine than robot ─ which she isn't. Rei just happens to be very work-oriented, the kind of person that really doesn't know how to separate their work from the rest of their life.

Despite the way she easily loses herself in her work, Rei is a non-stop talker. She never seems to stop rambling on about technology and science and the latest project that's taking the engineering kids by storm. To pretty much everyone but her, her chatter is annoying and often classified as 'distracting'. Not that she minds what other people have to say. Usually she's too absorbed to notice. There isn't much else to say about Rei; she's a pretty open book even though most people don't bother to go beyond the surface. Probably because they assume they know everything there is to know about this engineering-obsessed talkaholic. But everyone, including Rei, has parts of themselves they'd rather not bring to light.
With her parents busy with politics and great 'scoops', it's always been up to Rei. The problem solver, the mom, the encourager ─ these became her roles after her siblings were old enough to be 'left on their own', that meaning old enough to leave with the eldest child (aka, Rei). For the most part, Rei wasn't bothered by having to adopt so much responsibility. Sure, it was incredibly stressful at times, but it was just something she accepted, something she understood she had to do. And for awhile, everyone was on board.

Rei isn't sure what changed. One minute, everything was it should've been; in the next, her siblings had turned on her. Maybe it was because she excelled in school, maybe it was because she was the only child her parents would really talk to. And maybe it was just a combination of a bunch of issues. Irregardless of the root cause, Rei's role as guardian and protector vanished and she became an outsider. Rei was used to dealing with bullies, used to helping eradicate problems, but not once did she ever imagine she'd be the problem. And so she fixed it.

INSA was a kind of beacon for Rei, even before she lost her siblings' trust. Before they isolated her, however, Rei had assumed INSA would be a dream that would be impossible to make true. Her family had the money, but it was Rei that couldn't bring herself to leave; what would happen to her siblings? It didn't take her long to see that they'd be fine without her ─ that they wanted her to go. And so Rei told her parents what she wanted and that was that. INSA is all she has now.
family ──
daigo adachi : 48 × father × politician
aimi adachi : 48 × mother × journalist
jin adachi : 16 × brother × student (earth)
suzuka adachi : 12 × sister × student (earth)
mieko adachi : 9 × sister × student (earth)
(view spoiler)

message 34: by kaya (new)

REI ADACHI is approved