The Challenge Factory discussion

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)
This topic is about An Ember in the Ashes
2017 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Runell, Nikk & Sandi - An Ember in the Ashes

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 4 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5314 comments Mod
Runell, Nikk & Sandi - An Ember in the Ashes

message 2: by SandyC (new) - added it

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1117 comments Hello! Is there a preferred start date? Do you like formal (set # of pages per day) or informal (post when you can with spoilers)buddy reads?

Runell I'm good for whatever. I actually went and checked the book out from the library, even though I have it on my Kindle, and started it and I'm already on chapter 5.

message 4: by SandyC (new) - added it

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1117 comments do you like it so far? I am waiting for a Bingo category to be called tomorrow. Hoping one of my buddy reads will fit. :-)

Runell So far, I really do.

Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Hiya, checking in. I would prefer to start later rather than sooner as I am wee bit backed up with books and challenges this week but let me know when you want to start

message 7: by SandyC (new) - added it

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1117 comments Hi Nikk. Sounds like Runell has started. I will start tomorrow if it fits my Bingo category. We could just post our thoughts with spoilers, if that's ok.

Runell It's a really quick read and I'm really enjoying it so far and so as not to spoil anything for you, I'll make sure that everything is put in spoilers.

Runell I'm about halfway and absolutely loving it so far! I had tried reading this book a couple of times before, but always on my Kindle so I guess I just needed the hard copy to actually get hooked by it.

message 10: by SandyC (new) - added it

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1117 comments I am glad to hear that. Runell!

Runell Just finished it! I've got to go into work so I'll post my thoughts about it when I get home in the morning.

message 12: by SandyC (new) - added it

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1117 comments Where has the month gone??
I plan to start this weekend. Better late than never!

Runell I hope you love it (I most definitely did).

message 14: by SandyC (new) - added it

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1117 comments Finally finished last week. Really liked it. I am starting book 2 today!