What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

No Words Alone (Spark, #2)
This topic is about No Words Alone
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci-fi Romance: human crew on a ship, alien crew on another, they crash land and must work together to survive, aliens offended by way female human MC treated [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jan 30, 2017 09:40PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments I don't remember liking it all that much but I can't seem to get it out of my head.

A sci-fi romance with a human crew on a ship and an alien crew on another. The female MC belongs to the human crew and is the only woman among them. The ships crash land on a planet that the aliens have a hidden outpost on and both crews must work together to survive. The MC's crew treats her badly because she's a woman and the alien's observe this. They do not like the way she is treated and begin helping her. Someone from the alien crew wants to keep her (I believe the captain) and the human crew begins to distrust her/hate her more because of the special treatment the aliens give her.

Any help would be appreciated, this might be an ebook only item.

message 2: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1179 comments Not a perfect match from what I recall but perhaps Neverwylde?

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments Aerulan wrote: "Not a perfect match from what I recall but perhaps Neverwylde?"

Not quite but I might check that one out anyway :) Thanks for trying. Normally I mark anything I read on goodreads but I don't think I marked this one.

message 4: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1179 comments Heather wrote: "Aerulan wrote: "Not a perfect match from what I recall but perhaps Neverwylde?"

Not quite but I might check that one out anyway :) Thanks for trying. Normally I mark anything I rea..."

Darn, well worth a shot. If you do read it be aware it's a serial type with cliffhangers at the end of each part, and its not complete yet. I know some readers aren't bothered but that bugged me so its worth a warning just in case.

I saw you have No Words Alone on your bookshelves, are you sure that's not it? It sounds like a pretty close match, though I haven't read it so I'm going on just description and reviews.

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments OMG, that's totally it! I could have sworn it was an ebook and I guess my rating definitely means I wasn't in love with it. I feel dumb, I even browsed my sgelves hoping it would jump out at me. I guess I'll have to get my hands on another copy, since I traded mine. Thanks for your help, my quest has been completed !

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments Kindle Unlimited has it! I'm off to figure out why I'm suddenly thinking about this book.

Brittany | 325 comments I came here to say it's No Words Alone.
It's one of those books that I really like, but I couldn't tell you any particular reason why. The world-building was amazing, though

message 8: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1179 comments Heather wrote: "OMG, that's totally it! I could have sworn it was an ebook and I guess my rating definitely means I wasn't in love with it. I feel dumb, I even browsed my sgelves hoping it would jump out at me. I ..."

You're welcome! Glad I could help. :)